What do you think is the best movie trilogy ever?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROTJ did suck in parts, mainly due to the Ewoks, but it also had probably the most dramatic Luke/Vader scenes, which clearly made for some great entertainment.

Also, even though the third one hasn't come out yet, I think the first two "Bourne" films have been very strong....I loved both of them, and I expect the third to be as good or better.

798338[/snapback]

I can't wait for the third one to come out! I liked both of them but the first one was the better.

How about the Indiana Jones Trilogy? I agree with alot of the ones mentioned already but I have yet to see this one posted.

My top 5 being:

Star wars 4-6

LOTR

Star wars 1-3

INDY

Back to the future

Note: sorry didn't see that Bart already posted Indy.

Edited by Buffalo782

What, no Michael Moore propaganda trilogy for you?

799606[/snapback]

Ahh...the nazi board invades Poland! :lol: Actually considered that as a possibility but thought we were limited to fiction. Wait a minute...maybe George W's, Dick's and Rummy's Excellent Adventure in the Axis of Evil? oh...we're still in the first episode in Iraq.... <_<

Batman isn't a trilogy, Superman isn't a trilogy, and Die Hard soon won't be a triology.

800159[/snapback]

Well technically LOTR wasn't a trilogy, since it was really one book and was the extension of the Hobbit. Shortly however the final book is to be written and it's likely that LOTR will not be a trilogy either.