What do you think is the best movie trilogy ever?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably get some flak for this but I think the first 3 Muppet movies are great entertainment.

802480[/snapback]

Those are one of those kinds of films that allow for adults to enjoy hidden comedy that children don't understand. All Muppet movies are good solid entertainment.

I'll probably get some flak for this but I think the first 3 Muppet movies are great entertainment.

802480[/snapback]

I agree....I always enjoyed muppet humor, even as an adult

The first three James Bond films: Dr No, From Russia With Love, and Goldfinger. These three got progressively better and set a standard that the successor films couldn't match. Most of you are a little young to appreciate these three, I'm sure.

I'm a huge Bond movie fan. From Russia with Love is my all-time fav. They were great movies but not really a trilogy.

<_<  0:)  :lol:  :lol:

They hid the "news" that Tolken had an unfinished last book?  In order ot push an agenda?

What, exactly, was this agenda that they are pushing and why would "hiding news" of Tolken's unfinished book help this?

802219[/snapback]

They don't want you to find out who dookie'd in the urnial

I can't say 1.  But it's a 4 way tie between:

Star Wars trilogy 1-3

Star Wars trilogy 4-6

The Matrix trilogy

X-men trilogy

Can't say the Lord of the Rings because I didn't really care for the movie.  Only one I saw out of the 3 was #3.

798312[/snapback]

If you didn't see 1 & 2 then 3 will make little sense.

Lord of Rings is definitely best trilogy.