Will Bledsoe be our starter for all 16 games?

I say barring injury, YES he will be our starter all season..

57236[/snapback]

Realistically? Yes, as long as he's upright. They probably won't adjust an entire system in the middle of a season. They can't get the one they have now, right.

There is this little thing called Marketing. It's to sell tickets for the Rams, Browns and Steelers games. Plus create some momentum for 2005. Bledsoe won't bring in the fringe ticket buyers anymore, if the losses continue to mount. A decree from the top will be given to Mularkey.

Start Losman.

I'm thinking yes. Not hoping, mind you, but thinking yes.

This goes to the core of my frustration;

1) We dont suck, we just lose. It would be one thing if we absolutely sucked it hard, but we are just good enough to be in every game, yet lose them.

2) Given that, nothing is going to change anytime soon, no one is getting cut, traded, benched, nothing. What we have is what we are going to get for the forseeable future. Good enough to blow every game, not young enough overall to learn how to win, and anyone who is young enough to learn how to win will not be playing anytime soon.

I'd say NO based on the fact that the Bills now have about a 3.5% chance of making the Playoffs...And once they are out of it, there is no reason not to bring JP in for a Game or two late in the year...

I think JP should start no later than the Arizona Home Game...but that's just me... B)

Lots of people here think they are on the coaching staff.

57298[/snapback]

Can I ask you a serious question? Serious. Really.

Why did you ever register for a message board?

All you EVER do is flame threads.

And when people ask a question, you rip on it, or say things like this.

Message/discussion boards are, by nature, filled with hypotheticals and predictions; especially sports boards.

My question remains. Why did you ever join? You dont like answering questions, you don't like to discuss (unless its ripping on someone), and you wont predict anything.

I know none of us KNOW the answer, but have you ever followed one of the REALLY long threads around here? Most of the start with a question like this, and end up with some GREAT conversations that have nothing to do with the original post, but are sparked from one of the responses.

Seriously, though, and I know you are just gonna flame this, and not come up with something intelligent or responsive, but WHY do you bother posting and/or reading here?

I just don't get it.

NO. JP will get some time later this year if the Bills are out of it.

I hope I am wrong though, and the Bills mount a serious turnaround and are in the Playoff hunt ( B) B) B) ) Then he plays all season long....