Bills open at +9.5 at Chicago

I don't know how else you can judge Rex Grossman other than his play in 4 games this year.  Based on wins and losses, his own stats, the game winning drive against the Vikes last week and a how he has looked tonight against a quality opponent, one could say he has played the best of any QB in football this year.  There is no reason to think he won't play very well next week.

792313[/snapback]

That's keeping the Faith. <_<

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes! If those are Grossman's true colors, I hope JP stinks as much as he does.

792468[/snapback]

LOL

I knew I was going to catch hell for that. I didn't realize Seattle was missing Alexander.

I have a feeling that IF Alexander had played in that game, the outcome would have been much different. Seattle's defense is much better playing with a lead than trailing.

Give the Bills a 10 point lead, I think they win this game. Honest to God.

LOL

I knew I was going to catch hell for that. I didn't realize Seattle was missing Alexander.

I have a feeling that IF Alexander had played in that game, the outcome would have been much different. Seattle's defense is much better playing with a lead than trailing.

792472[/snapback]

I would have to agree with you regarding Alexander. He has historically been Mr Sunday Night, always has a huge game in primetime.

792472[/snapback]

Unfortunately I don't think the NFL will agree to start the game with the score Bills 10 Bears 0. B-)

Unfortunately I don't think the NFL will agree to start the game with the score Bills 10 Bears 0.  B-)

792569[/snapback]

Anything can happen. Our defense isn't too shabby either.

I think it's better than Minnesota, GB's and yes, even Seattle's.

At the very least, it's faster and more aggressive than those three.

I think it's better than Minnesota, GB's and yes, even Seattle's.

At the very least, it's faster and more aggressive than those three.

792644[/snapback]

I have to agree with that. Watching the Seattle D after watching our D, it seemed obvious to me that we are exactly that: faster and more aggressive.

That said, I would not be surprised to see our game vs. Chicago end something like 9-6.

Something tells me Jauron and Fewell will have our guys ready to play next Sunday. Our D is going to be key this game and I hope it will improve with the addition of TKO :fingers crossed:.

We are going into a hostile environment and we are going to be fighting fire with fire.

Something tells me Jauron and Fewell will have our guys ready to play next Sunday.  Our D is going to be key this game and I hope it will improve with the addition of TKO :fingers crossed:.

We are going into a hostile environment and we are going to be fighting fire with fire.

792702[/snapback]

My only concern is that at times it looks like our secondary can be beat with the deep ball. Grossman seems to thrive on finding a deep receiver that's downfield. Something tells me we see Bernard Berrian have his 5th straight game with a 40+ yard reception TD.

That being said. A 9.5 spread shows little respect for the Bills D. Hopefully this pumps them up even more.

My only concern is that at times it looks like our secondary can be beat with the deep ball.  Grossman seems to thrive on finding a deep receiver that's downfield.  Something tells me we see Bernard Berrian have his 5th straight game with a 40+ yard reception TD.

That being said.  A 9.5 spread shows little respect for the Bills D.  Hopefully this pumps them up even more.

792746[/snapback]

When have they been beaten on an over-the top deep (15-20+ yd) pass, especially down the middle?

In different circumstances against a team the caliber of Chicago, on the road, things could get ugly. That said I love the way this game shapes up. Jaurons ugly departure from Chicago makes me believe he will have our guys fired up for this game. I also like that Chicago is playing this week on Sunday night against a big time team. They should expend a lot of energy tonight verse the Seahawks. I love the line, and the chance of an upset.

791963[/snapback]

Well, so much for that thought B-)

When have they been beaten on an over-the top deep  (15-20+ yd) pass, especially down the middle?

792750[/snapback]

How about yesterday on Minnesota's final drive? Just because the ball was dropped doesn't mean the D wasn't beaten.

How about yesterday on Minnesota's final drive?  Just because the ball was dropped doesn't mean the D wasn't beaten.

792799[/snapback]

Thank God for opposing team's butterfingered recievers!!!

Well, so much for that thought 0:)

792755[/snapback]

It might have looked like an easy win but blowing out the defending NFC champion on Sunday Night is not easy. The Bears went threw a ton of energy in that game. Perfect let down set up.

By the way the line is now +11.5

It might have looked like an easy win but blowing out the defending NFC champion on Sunday Night is not easy. The Bears went threw a ton of energy in that game. Perfect let down set up. 

By the way the line is now +11.5

793127[/snapback]

Jeeez, I might have to put some money down on that one.