You people are an embarrassment.

Couldn't have been the conditions.....  <_<:doh:

Vs. Pitt two years ago, Lindell missed a 28-yarder in similar conditions where the wind stopped it dead in the air. He made a 32-yarder yesterday.

Have you ever tried kicking a FG, nevermind kicking in 20-30 mph winds and 40 mph gusts?

Lindell and Moorman weren't the problem.

785513[/snapback]

He got outpunted by an AUSTRALIAN for crying out loud, in his own stadium.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're ashamed at that loss, then you're just flat out !@#$ign retarded. I'm so tired of what Bills "fans" have become. You want to pin a loss on a QB who put up career numbers? How about on a RB that put up career numbers?

Do you !@#$ing tards know ANYTHING about the game?

The Bills lost this game on DEFENSE. When you allow some no-name RB to be 15 yards wide open, when you can't get to a noodle-armed QB even with a blitz. When youc an't generate a single stinking turnover in your own house, you DESERVE to lose.

785450[/snapback]

Nail on the head JSP. Half the peolple on this board dont know there ass from there elbow about football, and some others are pretty bright. To blame the offense for this loss is retarded, yeah JP turned it over but the defense had to step up and didnt. We got killed with the pop passes and dumps to the back. They knew we would bring a pass rush and they had to get rid of it quickly. In turn our front four tires out and that open up the run game.

It was a very good game plan by the Jets, a much as it pains me to say it.

JP had a decent day, the only thing I would have liked to see was him moving the ball better after the onside. All in all they showed the potential to get big yards, we just got beat by a better team sunday. We need Spikes back on this defense, he is the missing piece to the puzzle.

Nail on the head JSP. Half the peolple on this board dont know there ass from there elbow about football, and some others are pretty bright. To blame the offense for this loss is retarded, yeah JP turned it over but the defense had to step up and didnt. We got killed with the pop passes and dumps to the back. They knew we would bring a pass rush and they had to get rid of it quickly. In turn our front four tires out and that open up the run game.

It was a very good game plan by the Jets, a much as it pains me to say it.

JP had a decent day, the only thing I would have liked to see was him moving the ball better after the onside. All in all they showed the potential to get big yards, we just got beat by a better team sunday. We need Spikes back on this defense, he is the missing piece to the puzzle.

785526[/snapback]

10 points, that's what the Offense gave the Jets.

How much did they lose by?

3-4-NYJ47 (10:41) C.Pennington pass short middle to L.Washington pushed ob at BUF 6 for 47 yards (T.McGee). Caught at 50, ran left after catch.

PENALTY on BUF-T.McGee, Face Mask (5 Yards), 3 yards, enforced at BUF 6.

1-3-BUF3 (10:20) K.Barlow up the middle for 3 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

1-10-BUF33 (10:18) J.Losman sacked at BUF 25 for -8 yards (K.Rhodes). FUMBLES (K.Rhodes), RECOVERED by NYJ-V.Hobson at BUF 32. V.Hobson for 32 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

3-1-BUF3 (:27) K.Barlow left guard to BUF 1 for 2 yards (T.Anderson; K.Ellison).

1-1-BUF1 (:19) C.Pennington pass short left to C.Baker for 1 yard, TOUCHDOWN.

3-5-BUF37 (6:59) C.Pennington pass short left to L.Coles to BUF 33 for 4 yards (N.Clements). Caught in flat at BUF 33.

4-1-BUF33 (6:12) C.Pennington up the middle to BUF 29 for 4 yards (K.Simpson, K.Ellison).

... touchdown later

critical converted 3rd downs.

So, the Bills defense gives up a paltry 74 yards rushing and only 256 total net and all of a sudden they suck? If you're selling, I'm not buying. We gave up three scoring drives. Yeah, I was pissed-off not getting heat on Pennington, but no one ever said we were the Steel Curtain. Yielding 21 offensive points to a team like the Jets should be enough for a victory, especially at home...and the way we were moving the ball.

I agree 100% w/ the guy earlier in the post who suggests had we taken advantage of field position and opportunity earlier in the game, those three drives we gave up to the Jets would have amounted to garbage. You cannot turn the ball over three times and squander field position deep inside oppositon territory and live to tell about it. This is the NFL...you don't win or lose by accident. Unless you're the Giants, that is.

I beg your pardon, but blaming the defense for this loss is almost as foolhardy as blaming JP.

If you're ashamed at that loss, then you're just flat out !@#$ign retarded. I'm so tired of what Bills "fans" have become. You want to pin a loss on a QB who put up career numbers? How about on a RB that put up career numbers?

The Bills lost this game on DEFENSE. When you allow some no-name RB to be 15 yards wide open, when you can't get to a noodle-armed QB even with a blitz. When youc an't generate a single stinking turnover in your own house, you DESERVE to lose.

785450[/snapback]

:doh:

Damn...I completely agree with you. <_<

Agreed, but he has to see that coming and get rid of it, just a little on the job training.

And it did cost them points.

785507[/snapback]

How does he "see" that coming when he (1) expects blindside protection from his running back and (2) his back is to the blitzer?

3-4-NYJ47 (10:41) C.Pennington pass short middle to L.Washington pushed ob at BUF 6 for 47 yards (T.McGee). Caught at 50, ran left after catch.

PENALTY on BUF-T.McGee, Face Mask (5 Yards), 3 yards, enforced at BUF 6.

1-3-BUF3 (10:20) K.Barlow up the middle for 3 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

1-10-BUF33 (10:18) J.Losman sacked at BUF 25 for -8 yards (K.Rhodes). FUMBLES (K.Rhodes), RECOVERED by NYJ-V.Hobson at BUF 32. V.Hobson for 32 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

3-1-BUF3 (:27) K.Barlow left guard to BUF 1 for 2 yards (T.Anderson; K.Ellison).

1-1-BUF1 (:19) C.Pennington pass short left to C.Baker for 1 yard, TOUCHDOWN.

3-5-BUF37 (6:59) C.Pennington pass short left to L.Coles to BUF 33 for 4 yards (N.Clements). Caught in flat at BUF 33.

4-1-BUF33 (6:12) C.Pennington up the middle to BUF 29 for 4 yards (K.Simpson, K.Ellison).

... touchdown later

critical converted 3rd downs.

785544[/snapback]

A couple, yes. But the Jets were leading the league in 3rd down percentage and the Bills held them to 4-12, 33%.

785450[/snapback]

One of the few postst I have read from you that I am in almost total agreement with.... :blush:

I don't know that it as simple as pinning the whole loss on the defense, but I agree about the fans...

To me, the Bills biggest problem over the last few seasons, and it remains so this year, is their short yardage offense and defense. If they need a yard on offense, they can never get it, if they need to stop a team from getting a yard or three, they can never stop them. We have seen a number of very good defensive efforts squandered the last few years, because we couldn't stop the offensive team from getting that one yard....on offense, the play calling reamains a little spotty, and the execution even worse...

Going into this season, I was not expecting a lot of wins...I wasn't fazed by the Miami win...this team appears to be improving in a lot of areas, but they still have a ways to go. I am comfortable with that, as long as I can see some progress...I can.

Easy everyone. You want to place blame for this loss, blame INEXPERIENCE. Our young D and young guys on O learned some painful lessons about managing a game. The key is not to make the same mistake twice.

Our team, one of the youngest in the league, absolutely dominated another NFL team. They made some stupid mistakes that cost us a game, but they dominated. Don't point fingers.

This is the type of game a young team loses, learns from, and then wins convincingly. I'm loving this team. They will only get better.

Offense played well enough to win.  There were some critical miscues, but they moved the ball well.  I like what I see.

Defense couldn't make a play all day.  Chadwick was hit a few times, but always after the release.  Run D is pathetic.  We need to run into meathead run offenses more often.

I expected a big play from special teams yesterday, but they weren't special at all.  I told my wife early that I thought Roscoe would break a long return, but no dice.  I know it's tough in the wind with directional kicks, but the two punts he let roll for 15+ yards hurt.  Wonder why we didn't drop two?

785457[/snapback]

The Offense was bad in the redzone. Losman needs to take what the opponents give him there and avoid the costly mistake. The 1st fumble cost us 3 points. The 2nd fumble cost us 7 points. Other than that he had an exciting day. He got us back in the game in the 4 the qtr driving 85 yards for a FG and then 70+ yards for the TD. It showed enough courage in him to be able to move the ball. If they could have punched in a TD on that FG drive, it would have been great. I would have tried the bootleg on the 1st down rather than the 3rd down.

Defense while statistically had an excellent day, made so many mistakes. When we scored the FG in the 4th qtr, the defense needed to show up and get a quick 3 and out. Instead, they let the bills run all the way for a TD and taking about 4 minutes of the clock. Where was the pressure from the front 7. They were playing 2 rookies on the Jets line. Schoebel was completely invisible.

STs was anything but special.

Time to forget this game and move on...The vikes will be in town in 6 days.