You people are an embarrassment.

If you're ashamed at that loss, then you're just flat out !@#$ign retarded. I'm so tired of what Bills "fans" have become. You want to pin a loss on a QB who put up career numbers? How about on a RB that put up career numbers?

Do you !@#$ing tards know ANYTHING about the game?

The Bills lost this game on DEFENSE. When you allow some no-name RB to be 15 yards wide open, when you can't get to a noodle-armed QB even with a blitz. When youc an't generate a single stinking turnover in your own house, you DESERVE to lose.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

but...but....but......it was windy.  <_<

785454[/snapback]

I'm in an ornery mood this morning. Not enough sleep, no voice and I'm sitting here at work. So if any of you retards want to bring it, then bring it! I'm ready with all the piss and vinegar I can muster.

If you're ashamed at that loss, then you're just flat out !@#$ign retarded. I'm so tired of what Bills "fans" have become. You want to pin a loss on a QB who put up career numbers? How about on a RB that put up career numbers?

The Bills lost this game on DEFENSE. When you allow some no-name RB to be 15 yards wide open, when you can't get to a noodle-armed QB even with a blitz. When youc an't generate a single stinking turnover in your own house, you DESERVE to lose.

785450[/snapback]

Offense played well enough to win. There were some critical miscues, but they moved the ball well. I like what I see.

Defense couldn't make a play all day. Chadwick was hit a few times, but always after the release. Run D is pathetic. We need to run into meathead run offenses more often.

I expected a big play from special teams yesterday, but they weren't special at all. I told my wife early that I thought Roscoe would break a long return, but no dice. I know it's tough in the wind with directional kicks, but the two punts he let roll for 15+ yards hurt. Wonder why we didn't drop two?

Offense played well enough to win.  There were some critical miscues, but they moved the ball well.  I like what I see.

Defense couldn't make a play all day.  Chadwick was hit a few times, but always after the release.  Run D is pathetic.  We need to run into meathead run offenses more often.

I expected a big play from special teams yesterday, but they weren't special at all.  I told my wife early that I thought Roscoe would break a long return, but no dice.  I know it's tough in the wind with directional kicks, but the two punts he let roll for 15+ yards hurt.  Wonder why we didn't drop two?

785457[/snapback]

And Moorman? WTF?!?! He looked AWFUL, and hell, Lindell almost missed a 32 yard FG. Horrible ST and defense cost us an easy win.

I'm in an ornery mood this morning. Not enough sleep, no voice and I'm sitting here at work. So if any of you retards want to bring it, then bring it! I'm ready with all the piss and vinegar I can muster.

785455[/snapback]

You are such a fair weather fan. <_<

:doh:

Nice to see you Sunday, Joe. I feel your pain.

785450[/snapback]

While I agree that the D was soft yesterday, I really think it was the 3 turnovers that lost them the game, the first fumble could have been a FG the second one was returned for a TD, and the INT was just plain stupid.

On both fumbles I was screaming throw it away, I loved seeing him go through his reads, but when everyone is covered, THROW IT AWAY!!!!!!!!

You are such a fair weather fan.  <_<

:doh:

Nice to see you Sunday, Joe. I feel your pain.

785463[/snapback]

I was NOT disappointed in that loss. I expected this team to win 6 this year, and I may well be right. That said, they showed HUGE strides on offense. What this team needs next week is to put that offense together with the Miami game's defense. If they can do that, they'll be WELL on their way.

While I agree that the D was soft yesterday, I really think it was the 3 turnovers that lost them the game, the first fumble could have been a FG the second one was returned for a TD, and the INT was just plain stupid.

On both fumbles I was screaming throw it away, I loved seeing him go through his reads, but when everyone is covered, THROW IT AWAY!!!!!!!!

785466[/snapback]

I'm sorry, but your mistake is you were listening to Randy Cross.

On both blindside hits the LB was untouched. Well, Willis did touch him, he just didn't block him. I was screaming the same thing, but both of those plays were rollouts away from the blitz, and in both instances the QB should expect someone to give him backside protection. In neither of those instances (IMO) did Losman hold the ball too long. He was creamed, and we're lucky he was able to get to his feet after each.

I was NOT disappointed in that loss. I expected this team to win 6 this year, and I may well be right. That said, they showed HUGE strides on offense. What this team needs next week is to put that offense together with the Miami game's defense. If they can do that, they'll be WELL on their way.

785467[/snapback]

I also had them picked for six wins this year and hope they exceed my expectations. <_<

Get this fact straight: There was no aspect of the Bills game; offense, defense or special teams that played bad in this game. Poor execution at key moments caused us this game. As far as the D goes I mean the Jets had 5 three and outs. If the offense was actually scoring when getting all those yards and not giving up TD's themselves then it would be a different game as we would have won 42-21!

785466[/snapback]

Again, bull sh--. Only the one fumble cost the Bills points. The D gave up drives at the end of both halves in ignominous fashion.

785450[/snapback]

I agree JSP. I'm sure you've heard the line about us being the first home team to ever pass for 300 yards and rush for 150 yards, and still lose. That little factoid stung, but at the same time who would have thought this team could gain over 450 yards of offense? Fumbles have proven to be a random occurrence for 100% of the QB's in this league not named Bledsoe. JP can't let those happen, but in terms of the future 450 yards of production is more significant then 3 turnovers. Sorry for referencing stats, I must suck!

I agree JSP. I'm sure you've heard the line about us being the first home team to ever pass for 300 yards and rush for 150 yards, and still lose. That little factoid stung, but at the same time who would have thought this team could gain over 450 yards of offense?  Fumbles have proven to be a random occurrence for 100% of the QB's in this league not named Bledsoe. JP can't let those happen, but in terms of the future 450 yards of production is more significant then 3 turnovers. Sorry for referencing stats, I must suck!

785482[/snapback]

Well, duh, LOL. Of course the turnovers hurt. But only one produced points for the Jets. The Defense allowed THREE huge plays that a better D wouldn't have.

Again, bull sh--. Only the one fumble cost the Bills points.

785478[/snapback]

How do you figure that?

The first fumble was at the Jets 19, it was 3rd and 4, if JP throws it away, they get a FG.

The second fumble (the TD) was first an 10 on the Bills 33, if he throws that one away, no harm done.

I know you think this D should never give up a big play and every game should be a shut-out, but they played well enough to win yesterday, but JP gave away the game.

And that come from a BIG JP FAN.

How do you figure that?

The first fumble was at the Jets 19, it was 3rd and 4, if JP throws it away, they get a FG.

The second fumble (the TD) was first an 10 on the Bills 33, if he throws that one away, no harm done.

I know you think this D should never give up a big play and every game should be a shut-out, but they played well enough to win yesterday, but JP gave away the game.

And that come from a BIG JP FAN.

785497[/snapback]

It's a team effort. Had McGahee TRIED to block on the one fumble, there were TWO WR wide open down the field. And I mean WIDE open.

The kid had ZERO blindside proteciton on that play.

It's a team effort. Had McGahee TRIED to block on the one fumble, there were TWO WR wide open down the field. And I mean WIDE open.

The kid had ZERO blindside proteciton on that play.

785500[/snapback]

Agreed, but he has to see that coming and get rid of it, just a little on the job training.

And it did cost them points.

And Moorman? WTF?!?! He looked AWFUL, and hell, Lindell almost missed a 32 yard FG. Horrible ST and defense cost us an easy win.

785458[/snapback]

Couldn't have been the conditions..... <_<:doh:

Vs. Pitt two years ago, Lindell missed a 28-yarder in similar conditions where the wind stopped it dead in the air. He made a 32-yarder yesterday.

Have you ever tried kicking a FG, nevermind kicking in 20-30 mph winds and 40 mph gusts?

Lindell and Moorman weren't the problem.

Couldn't have been the conditions.....  <_<:doh:

Vs. Pitt two years ago, Lindell missed a 28-yarder in similar conditions where the wind stopped it dead in the air. He made a 32-yarder yesterday.

Have you ever tried kicking a FG, nevermind kicking in 20-30 mph winds and 40 mph gusts?

Lindell and Moorman weren't the problem.

785513[/snapback]

But you would agree we were "out kicked" yesterday wouldn't you, or at least outplayed on special teams?