If you dont care about tonights game.. Sabres on!!

NavyBillsFan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the red and black jerseys were about the coolest I've ever seen....I'm surprised so many of you guys like the new colors

778807[/snapback]

i really liked the red and black when we had them, and was one who wasnt wild about switching back to the old colors, but i like these.

Well the first we get to see of the Sabres...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/boxscore;_ylt=...?gid=2006091821

4-0 Shutout over the Leafs.

778797[/snapback]

You've gotta love the tagline to the TSN article about the game.

TORONTO (CP) - It was only an exhibition game but, whew, what a terrible way for the Toronto Maple Leafs to return to home ice five months after missing the NHL playoffs.

The full article is here.

I'm not happy about Danny suffering a "mild" hip flexor injury. I'm hoping he doesn't start becoming injury prone. He was rarely, if ever, injured prior to the lockout.

The Sabres now look like the Nashville Predators with a joke of a logo on the front of the jersey.

Way to go Quinn.  I take this as a positive. Now the red and blacks will be on sale, I'll buy one of those jerseys then these new ones that look like complete garbage.

779050[/snapback]

Kind of Nashiville Predator-ish...but i like the new look. The whole uni is growing on me.

Just out of curiosity...is this how it's going to be all year? Doesn't matter if they win or lose, Sabres threads are going to be enourmous rants about the logo?

Is this all just because it was a preseason game? Or just because it was officially revealed a few days ago (when we've all known about it for almost 3 months now)?

Please tell me this isn't going to be the case.

Hideous.

When I saw the picture from the game in the Toronto Sun, I thought the Leafs had played the Penguins.

The Blue is too dark, it looks black.

The logo, looks like a slug not a Buffalo.

How hard would it have been to go back to the original crest (the charging buffalo with the two crossed swords), use the original blue and gold, and add the "B" logos onto the shoulders. That woudl be a nice jersey.