After my review of the film.......

EndZoneCrew

I have assessed the following:

-at the 3:32 mark of the 3rd quarter, I noticed that Angelo Crowell was scratching his leg.....as a result of this I have come to the following conclusion(s):

--he has a serious injury that he is hiding

--there may have been a mosquito that got beneath his leggings (possible west nile virus????)

--he was giving signals to his fellow linebackers on a play

--this was a signal to one of his friends from college

--any thoughts????

-at the 3:32 mark of the 3rd quarter, I noticed that Angelo Crowell was scratching his leg.....as a result of this I have come to the following conclusion(s):

--there may have been a mosquito that got beneath his leggings (possible west nile virus????)

--any thoughts????

778481[/snapback]

:doh:

I can't believe you're up to date. I'm still dissecting the 10-6 loss to Dallas in the 2003 season.

--there may have been a mosquito that go beneath his leggings (possible west nile virus????)

--any thoughts????

778481[/snapback]

Was he scratching in the general area of the crotch? Could be an outbreak of fungi.

I'm still dissecting the 10-6 loss to Dallas in the 2003 season.

778486[/snapback]

let me know what you think of the off tackle by Henry at the 4:57 mark of the 2nd quarter....I think that Ruben Brown may have thought it was an halfback dive by his feetwork

Was he scratching in the general area of the crotch?  Could be an outbreak of fungi.

778487[/snapback]

Wonder if he hooked up with one of Mike Vick's old beyotches :doh:

--any thoughts????

778481[/snapback]

Which way were his hips pointing?

Was he standing upright or was he bent at the waist?

Were his feet pointing in or out?

:doh::lol:

--any thoughts????

778481[/snapback]

:doh::lol::lol:

--any thoughts????

778481[/snapback]

renegade crabs

:blush:

Well I went to the play you were talking about and noticed that he was scratching using his right arm while his left arm was held at a 36 degree angle off to the side. Now that in itself is not alarming, however 6 minutes earlier Crowell also had to sneeze, and he covered his mouth using his right arm as well. Now the only thing I can conclude is that Crowell has an undisclosed left shoulder injury that he is trying to hide.

I'll also be gone next Sunday as I was this past one. But this time I don't think I'll tape the game. Instead I think I'm going to dress up in somebody else's jersey in an attempt to live vicariously through them. Then I'll drink way more beer than I can handle so that I won't care how stupid I look when I'm mindlessly screaming stupid jokes that only I think are funny. After that I think maybe I'll puke on somebody. Then the next afternoon when I wake up bitchy with a hangover because I can't handle my booze, I'll start ragging on people who like to watch football instead of acting like me.

Yeah baby!!!!! Woohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!