Drew looking over his shoulder?

Albany,n.y.

Cowboys | Romo on alert for Week 2

Sun, 17 Sep 2006 08:48:30 -0700

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo has been told to be ready to play in the Week 2 game. QB Drew Bledsoe (back) has been receiving treatment on his back, but he denies having a back problem.

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo has been told to be ready to play in the Week 2 game. QB Drew Bledsoe (back) has been receiving treatment on his back, but he denies having a back problem.

775587[/snapback]

I think he has more of a backup problem than a back problem. And that being that the backup is mobile and Drew was memorialized on the Bills throwback helmets.

So will I. He will more than likely equal or pass Esiason tonight for all-time touchdown passes.

Don't let that bother you. Rico wouldn't be Rico if he let minor details like that get in the way of hate!  :unsure:  :doh:

775595[/snapback]

Boomer Esiason had a positive impact on the teams he played for.

Ryan Leaf had a negative impact on the teams he played for.

Drew Bledsoe had both.

Therefore, Drew Bledsoe is nothing more than the NFL version of a 'zero-sum game'.

And THAT is why he will never be in the HOF.

I will be PISSED if Drew doesn't play in Prime Time tonight. :unsure:

775594[/snapback]

I would love it if it was a prime time game where Drew got the hook in favor of Romo :doh::huh:

He's lucky Brunell was even worse.  GW's defense looks completely different than last season.  Bizarre.

777528[/snapback]

I think parcells must have ripped his O-line a new batch of aholes....they gave drew a lot of time last night, and he responded with a good game. Either that or the 'skins were just not feeling right, cause with the exception of Rock Cartwright (or whatever his name is) they didn't seem all that motivated to play the Cowboys.

He's lucky Brunell was even worse.  GW's defense looks completely different than last season.  Bizarre.

777528[/snapback]

This game was a good example of stats not telling the full story.

His deep ball to Glenn was a tremendous pass. Approx. 60 yards in the air and right where it was supposed to be.

That said, he was hanging the ball up there and putting his receiver's lives at risk. This probably accounted for the many dropped passes.

This game was a good example of stats not telling the full story.

His deep ball to Glenn was a tremendous pass. Approx. 60 yards in the air and right where it was supposed to be.

That said, he was hanging the ball up there and putting his receiver's lives at risk. This probably accounted for the many dropped passes.

777539[/snapback]

His short, over-the-middle passes seemed to be dropped the most and it seemed to me he was putting too much steam on them because they certainly looked accurate.

On the other hand, I saw TO drop two he should have had, and I hate him so I'm not complaining.

777528[/snapback]

Bizarre is right. Two or three times Madden pointed out that GW likes to really apply pressure when the skins are winning, not when they are struggling offensively. WTF is up with that? What about turning momentum in your favor by making a big play on defense. I just don't get that.

Brunell? He was godawful. dannyboy is paying big bucks for his HC and coordinators. So far he aint getting his money's worth.

775587[/snapback]

Who's ever heard of a backup not being ready?

His short, over-the-middle passes seemed to be dropped the most and it seemed to me he was putting too much steam on them because they certainly looked accurate.

On the other hand, I saw TO drop two he should have had, and I hate him so I'm not complaining.

777556[/snapback]

It wasn't to's fault, he played the game with a busted piggy, poor guy. It was great to see Drew hang him out to dry last night. Taylor got a good pop on him after one overthrow.