Chris Chambers - Meathead Quote

Rico

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, what mularkey said is entirely true. buffalo residents take losses harder than residents of, say, miami. i don't why people have a beef with it, unless they're looking for excuses to rag on mularkey.

774396[/snapback]

Usually these things don't bother me, but this gave me flashbacks of Louis Oliver in the end zone at the Ralph in 1992, singing "Let's Go Buffalo". ;)

And then Buoniconti, Fernandez, Little, Kuechenberg, and all those other 70's POS laughing at the Bills. :lol::P

I've got a real attitude now for this game! :rolleyes:

Usually these things don't bother me, but this gave me flashbacks of Louis Oliver in the end zone at the Ralph in 1992, singing "Let's Go Buffalo". ;)

And then Buoniconti, Fernandez, Little, Kuechenberg, and all those other 70's POS laughing at the Bills. :lol:  :P

774470[/snapback]

That's the spirit!

I'm going to rub my nuts on my Don Shula autographed mini football before the game.

And then Buoniconti, Fernandez, Little, Kuechenberg, and all those other 70's POS laughing at the Bills. :lol:  :P

774470[/snapback]

I'm right there with you, Rico. Try a flashback of Dave Washington picking up Mercury Morris and body slamming him to the turf. One of the loudest , most bloodthirsty cheers I have ever heard at a Bills game... I HATE MIAMI!!!

I'm right there with you, Rico. Try a flashback of Dave Washington picking up Mercury Morris and body slamming him to the turf. One of the loudest , most bloodthirsty cheers I have ever heard at a Bills game... I HATE MIAMI!!!

774487[/snapback]

That was GREAT! :pirate:

After Loser Dan left, there was no one really left on the Felons for me to really HATE...

I'm SO glad the Meathead ended up there! :devil:

Usually these things don't bother me, but this gave me flashbacks of Louis Oliver in the end zone at the Ralph in 1992, singing "Let's Go Buffalo". :angry:

And then Buoniconti, Fernandez, Little, Kuechenberg, and all those other 70's POS laughing at the Bills. :angry:  :angry:

I've got a real attitude now for this game! :pirate:

774470[/snapback]

I remember that game all too well. It was one of the few times Miami beat us at the Ralph in that era. IIRC that whole game was debacle. :devil:

I remember that game all too well. It was one of the few times Miami beat us at the Ralph in that era. IIRC that whole game was debacle. :pirate:

774497[/snapback]

That did suck, but B word-slapping the hell out of them in the AFC Championship in Miami more than made up for it. That is SO close to being my all-time favorite Bills game! :devil:

Usually these things don't bother me, but this gave me flashbacks of Louis Oliver in the end zone at the Ralph in 1992, singing "Let's Go Buffalo". :devil:

And then Buoniconti, Fernandez, Little, Kuechenberg, and all those other 70's POS laughing at the Bills. :angry:  :angry:

I've got a real attitude now for this game! :pirate:

774470[/snapback]

Urge to kill rising!

MM is going to have to call the offense from a blimp when the guppies come up to the Ralph. For some reason I don't think many Bills fans will let him off the hook too easy.

What will the over/under be on how many snowballs get heaved at him in the booth?

I love Mularkey's quote..."It's like you beat the whole city..." That schit is great. Too bad he never felt what it was like to have the whole city behind him as he takes a Bills team to the playoffs. And yes, we do take losses hard- and particularly those against our arch-rival when we are totally dominating the game until our head coach benches our #1 wideout and goes into meltdown mode with the offensive playcalling.

I am so confident the Bills are going to win this game, it's incredible.

What a effing dcik.

Bills Fans, by our very nature, will never be beaten. We have proven time and again what we can withstand.

I try to not take too much stock in quotes by most athletes/coaches.

This particular one tells me that MM is a douche, and never did truly understand what being a Bills fan is about.

No big deal.....he was but a puppet on the string of another douche.

I love Buffalo, and I love Bills fans. But I think we would lose a whole city of Buffalo vs. whole city of Miami cage match. There are just too many of them, and they have an added criminal edge. Clearly our fans are better fans than theirs, and that goes without saying. But I'm glad it is just 11 against 11 on Sunday, so we can stomp the fish.

P.S. I always get disappointed with the concept of "locker room material" helping motivate players. I really hope that as well coached professional athletes they understand how to prepare themselves to perform at their maximum regardless of what is printed in the Miami Herald. It is like a player performing in the clutch. Does that mean he was dogging it and underperforming the rest of the time?

P.S.  I always get disappointed with the concept of "locker room material" helping motivate players.  I really hope that as well coached professional athletes they understand how to prepare themselves to perform at their maximum regardless of what is printed in the Miami Herald.  It is like a player performing in the clutch.  Does that mean he was dogging it and underperforming the rest of the time?

774699[/snapback]

Some players play better when they're mad. Even if you manage to get mad every game--a la Chuck Cecil--some days you'll be more angry than others. It doesn't mean you're dogging it the rest of the time, it means that at certain points you achieve at a higher level of performance than you knew you were capable of. Whether it's because you're mad, or the stakes are higher, or whatever, it's good enough for me.

I am so confident the Bills are going to win this game, it's incredible.

774584[/snapback]

It's funny you say that. I am the ultimate pessimist, with an extremely strong "I'll believe it when I see it" approach. In the 20 something years I've been rooting for the Bills, I've never felt as sure about a win as this one. (which has me worried they will lose, naturally) Miami is a paper tiger. I can't think of one reason why Buffalo can't and won't beat Miami. I never go into a game confident that the Bills will do anyting right, let alone win the damn game. Now, I feel with complete certainty, that the Bills will come away victorious.