What are your expectations today?

zevo

Do you think the Bills will today in Foxboro?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Bills will today in Foxboro?

• YES
    • NO

it will not be a blowout

766491[/snapback]

I like this new stafff and the upside of our draft picks......

JP looks like a complete different player on the field and in front of the camara......

I say we beat the patty's in a close one but, after what Ralph did to the NFL over the cba I'm

I'm expecting a year long royal ass spanking via the refs .......paybacks are a B word and the NFL

doesn't like having the politicans called on them.......its like calling the cops on a relative, the family

doesn't like that!!!!

I think the Bills will win big. NE just seems so old, slow and much less talented than in years past. I expect Willis to have a big day, the Defense to have a big day and the Special Teams to have a big day. I expect Losman to do enough not to lose the game. NE is over and nobody seems to think so becasue of the triumverate of douchebags at the top- Bellichik, Brady & Bruschi.

I just dont see it happening today, which is why I am having trouble getting truly excited today. I wish I thought we had a chance. I hope I'm wrong!

766478[/snapback]

Same boat. I'm excited that football is back, but I kinda feel like I'm just waiting to listen to a whomping.

The Bills don't have the talent to challenge this team. The Pats have good players and established systems on both sides of the ball.

I cringe whenever I hear people talk about moral victories but if the Bills play hard for 60 minutes and make a game of it I'd call that a step forward from last year.

There is no way we do not at least cover the spread today.

766589[/snapback]

I've heard this statement about a million times in my life. A few hours later, after the game it's usually followed by, "I can't believe they missed that PAT!?" or "it was a lock until that fluke punt return with two minutes left!"

I've heard this statement about a million times in my life.  A few hours later, after the game it's usually followed by, "I can't believe they missed that PAT!?" or "it was a lock until that fluke punt return with two minutes left!"

766598[/snapback]

If we lose I don't think it will be more than 10 points. New England may be good but not as good as their Super Bowl years.