Awesome Jamaican Vacation

aussiew

WOW....crazy deja vu.  <_<  :D I also went to Negril for Spring Break my freshman year.  I swear I heard that sentence a dozen times.  What a crazy place...

766677[/snapback]

Lol I was there for SB this past year. Some old lady with a friut basket on her head would walk the beach all day saying "Any fruit? Any pineapple? Any Ganja?"

Nope  drank all the Rum.  But I did pick up some good tasting Blackberry Liquor to pour into the bowling ball at the Pinto.  I hate that foul tasting cherry stuff. They had some great prices at the duty free. Absolute Vodka for $11!!  ;)

766369[/snapback]

In my best Sparo impression... "But why the rum!?"

Maybe you're an exhibitionist.  Mabye you like to tape yourself...

Maybe.

(I'll bet a third of the board's under-30 male demographic just dropped dead at the very thought.  :lol:)

770276[/snapback]

:angry:

Well, it seemed like he thought I was there on vacation too. That's why I asked. :D

Although I would have loved to have gone to a vacation in Jamaica. <_<

Maybe you're an exhibitionist.  Mabye you like to tape yourself...

Maybe.

(I'll bet a third of the board's under-30 male demographic just dropped dead at the very thought.  :lol:)

770276[/snapback]

Hey, this close to 50 poster had a little flutter at the very thought.

:D

Gidge, I can't believe you go to Hedo, party, come back, and simply say "Hey, I'm back...had a great time...see ya later."

Any truth to the rumors you're taking Cablelady with you next year?

770651[/snapback]

I'm still waiting (patiently) for the answer to my question (which I know is none of my business).