Awesome Jamaican Vacation

aussiew

Some of you may be comforted to know that Aussie (Gidge) has returned from Hedo II in Jamaica safe and sound. I'm tanned, happy, rested and my brain is totally pickled from the unlimited Jamaican Rum. And yes, it was amazing. I had a blast.

And now for the season opener........ :lol:

young lady, i hope you brought enough for everyone

Nope drank all the Rum. But I did pick up some good tasting Blackberry Liquor to pour into the bowling ball at the Pinto. I hate that foul tasting cherry stuff. They had some great prices at the duty free. Absolute Vodka for $11!! :lol:

I went to Negril, Jamaica when I was in college for spring break. There is nothing funnier than walking down the beach, and a Jamaican guy is saying, "Parasailing, jetski, cocaine, ganja, ecstasy, boat tours..." :lol: All in the same sentence, just trying to sell whatever he can....

I went to Negril, Jamaica when I was in college for spring break.  There is nothing funnier than walking down the beach, and a Jamaican guy is saying, "Parasailing, jetski, cocaine, ganja, ecstasy, boat tours..."  :lol:  All in the same sentence, just trying to sell whatever he can....

766614[/snapback]

WOW....crazy deja vu. :doh::lol: I also went to Negril for Spring Break my freshman year. I swear I heard that sentence a dozen times. What a crazy place...