I predict a win on Sunday and I will be happy

EZC-Boston

All you miserable bastards can piss and moan and expect to get our asses kicked by the Patsies on Sunday but I'm an optimistic S.O.B. and I'm predicting a big win! There are so many reasons that this will make me happy...

1.) The Bills win!

2.) Bills starting off the season 1-0.

3.) I'll be cheering for an undefeated team in Miami.

4.) JP shutting up all his doubters and showing that he deserves the job.

5.) Run Willis run!!! (I've got him in fantasy)

6.) The Pats are the obvious choice for non-Bills fans in eliminator/suicide pools this should wipe out half of the entries and make it easier for me to win money.

7.) I put 4 lunches up against 1 with my former boss, I love free food!

8.) Bragging rights around the office for the first time in a long time.

9.) The Pats lose! The next best thing to a Bills win.

10.) Woe is my chowds giving up on the Pats after week 1.

B - U - F - F - A - L - O - ! - ! - ! WHAT'S THAT SPELL? SUPER BOWL!!!

I expect that the Bills will lose. I'm hoping for two things: 1) that they are competitive and don't get blown out and 2) that I'm wrong.

Beating NE in NE at their home opener is a tall task even if Buffalo was in the same solar system as far as talent. I just don't think it will happen.

I'm hoping the Bills hang tough and make it a game. That would be a huge success over last season and a good start to this season.

All you miserable bastards can piss and moan and expect to get our asses kicked by the Patsies on Sunday but I'm an optimistic S.O.B. and I'm predicting a big win!  There are so many reasons that this will make me happy...

1.)  The Bills win!

2.)  Bills starting off the season 1-0. 

3.)  I'll be cheering for an undefeated team in Miami. 

4.)  JP shutting up all his doubters and showing that he deserves the job. 

5.)  Run Willis run!!! (I've got him in fantasy)

6.)  The Pats are the obvious choice for non-Bills fans in eliminator/suicide pools this should wipe out half of the entries and make it easier for me to win money. 

7.)  I put 4 lunches up against 1 with my former boss, I love free food!

8.)  Bragging rights around the office for the first time in a long time. 

9.)  The Pats lose!  The next best thing to a Bills win. 

10.)  Woe is my chowds giving up on the Pats after week 1.

763015[/snapback]

11) I can say that I'm celebrating with alcohol as opposed to drowning my sorrows

12) Sean Salisbury may actually be speechless (which is good for humanity)

13) Marv will go from being old and senile to tried and true

14) Berman may wet himself during Primetime

All you miserable bastards can piss and moan and expect to get our asses kicked by the Patsies on Sunday but I'm an optimistic S.O.B. and I'm predicting a big win!  There are so many reasons that this will make me happy...

1.)  The Bills win!

2.)  Bills starting off the season 1-0. 

3.)  I'll be cheering for an undefeated team in Miami. 

4.)  JP shutting up all his doubters and showing that he deserves the job. 

5.)  Run Willis run!!! (I've got him in fantasy)

6.)  The Pats are the obvious choice for non-Bills fans in eliminator/suicide pools this should wipe out half of the entries and make it easier for me to win money. 

7.)  I put 4 lunches up against 1 with my former boss, I love free food!

8.)  Bragging rights around the office for the first time in a long time. 

9.)  The Pats lose!  The next best thing to a Bills win. 

10.)  Woe is my chowds giving up on the Pats after week 1.

B - U - F - F - A - L - O - ! - ! - !  WHAT'S THAT SPELL?  SUPER BOWL!!!

763015[/snapback]

I'm with you brother. Nothing would be sweeter than a Bills victory at The Tampon. I'd add one more item to your list...it would crush Smerlas' prediction of the Pats going 16-0, that fat hairy turncoat slob. :wacko:

That would be great, if there WAS a primetime.

763028[/snapback]

A simple "When NBC acquired the rights for Sunday night games, NBC negotiated for exclusive rights for extended highlights during its Football Night in America pregame show which caused NFL Primetime to be moved from its regular time slot to Monday night at 6 p.m. ET, preceding Monday Night Countdown Chris Berman and Tom Jackson will not be hosting the show for the 2006 season, ending their 18 year run on the program together" would have worked

I'm breaking out my hat with the giant stuffed buffalo head for the first time in probably 10 years.  This has to be a good sign for sunday.

763043[/snapback]

For me it is all about the Zubaz. Zubaz = Bills win. Simple as that.

.....and sometimes, just to bother my wife, I will wear Zubaz out in public; like to the grocery store or just walking around the neighborhood. She absolutely cringes and just does not get the "Buffalo Pride". :wacko:

For me it is all about the Zubaz.  Zubaz = Bills win.  Simple as that. 

.....and sometimes, just to bother my wife, I will wear Zubaz out in public; like to the grocery store or just walking around the neighborhood.  She absolutely cringes and just does not get the "Buffalo Pride". :wacko:

763051[/snapback]

You are a brave man to wear zubaz in public.

A simple "When NBC acquired the rights for Sunday night games, NBC negotiated for exclusive rights for extended highlights during its Football Night in America pregame show which caused NFL Primetime to be moved from its regular time slot to Monday night at 6 p.m. ET, preceding Monday Night Countdown Chris Berman and Tom Jackson will not be hosting the show for the 2006 season, ending their 18 year run on the program together" would have worked

763041[/snapback]

Or a simple !@#$ YOU NBC :wacko:

11)  I can say that I'm celebrating with alcohol as opposed to drowning my sorrows

12)  Sean Salisbury may actually be speechless (which is good for humanity)

13)  Marv will go from being old and senile to tried and true

14)  Berman may wet himself during Primetime

763024[/snapback]

Mantra should be....

No stupid penalties.

No stupid fumbles/INTs.

No giving up third down and long

Not having to punt after a 3rd and 1...

we should do alright....

I'm hoping we win also. I'm also hoping for our TE's to become part of the passing attack this year.

Do we have a TE in da house? :wacko:

763049[/snapback]

Two...Royal is going to prove a threat in the Red zone and Everett is going to get those "Chunkable" yards in the middle of the field.....

763041[/snapback]

How this fact has escaped me until now, I do not know! But, this is truly the worst news I've heard in a long, long time. Berman talking about the Bills circling the wagon made every win just that much sweeter. Not to mention Jackson was/is one of my favorite game talker abouters.

My Sundays just became a little less. This sucks.

How this fact has escaped me until now, I do not know!  But, this is truly the worst news I've heard in a long, long time.  Berman talking about the Bills circling the wagon made every win just that much sweeter.  Not to mention Jackson was/is one of my favorite game talker abouters.

My Sundays just became a little less.  This sucks.

763079[/snapback]

I am right there with you