TBD in SI

stevewin

The voting box by default pops up in an additional window - if your popup blocker is on (for instance, Firefox/Mozilla), you're going to have to allow popups on that site to access the voting window.

758960[/snapback]

It's rather stupid for a site to use pop-ups these days. I use Firefox because of it's tight -knit security. It's just not worth it, IMO.

Bah, this is all a corporate publicity stunt just trying to draw you to their site.  If you vote in one of these corporate-sponsored polls, the terrorists win...

:)

759311[/snapback]

I voted, can i have my hat and t-shirt now?

where do you see that the "winner" of this poll gets metioned on SI? :(

761475[/snapback]

I said "The winning site will be featured on the SI.com Bills team page" - which is what it says on the Bills team preview in the 9/4/06 SI issue (pg 110). They are doing the same thing for each team.

I said "The winning site will be featured on the SI.com Bills team page" - which is what it says on the Bills team preview in the 9/4/06 SI issue (pg 110).  They are doing the same thing for each team.

761732[/snapback]

I understand.

when does this thing end?

Perpetual poll update.

Lead is shrinking!

771240[/snapback]

It's still running? I assumed it was over. Last time I checked that link it kicked me to the Bills homepage, with all four "fan" sites listed. Deleted cookies to make sure; same result.

And I'm still trying to figure out how the classicbuffalo.com page made it there instead of our friends at BillsZone. That's just wrong...

It's still running? I assumed it was over. Last time I checked that link it kicked me to the Bills homepage, with all four "fan" sites listed. Deleted cookies to make sure; same result.

And I'm still trying to figure out how the classicbuffalo.com page made it there instead of our friends at BillsZone. That's just wrong...

771255[/snapback]

yeah that is very wrong, that is kinda cheesy compared to BZ. and TBD is still at 61% fwiw.