Game on NFL Network?

Rubes

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps Pee Wee should spend more time outside darkened theaters and pay attention to the posts.  This thread is for fans outside WNY who want to see the replay on NFL Network.

747249[/snapback]

PeeWee stands (or sits with his hand on his...) corrected. He also should have read ALL related posts such as Bills Fans Need to Call NFL Network post #7:

[From (and thanks to): Bflojohn] Today, 06:52 AM

I was proactive and called the network! I talked to the head of programing, get this, Tom Brady, and he told me that the teams have the broadcasting "rights" and it cannot be shown on NFL Network until the local affiliate can run the game. He stated that this is the constraint that they MUST abide by, so the telecast was originally scheduled for 10:00 A.M. in Arizona and I had TIVO'ed the event ready to watch today (Saturday). NO such luck! Tuesday is the day they will show the game, as someone had previously noted. They do have a FULL slate of preseason tilts this weekend, so the shift does make sense. I also mentioned that they should mention the rules to the general NFL Network audience. It would help, IMO!!!

Mine shows Browns /Eagles. Yep, you got it right, Cinci and Bills against CBA. NFL is vendictive. WE NEED tp WIN, WIN and WIN some more or we will continue to get this disrespect by NFL, the Refs and non Bills fans. Winning will cure all. Wilson and Marv need to spend to get what we need!

I don't have HD. So, if it's HD is it only available for those that have it??

quote=AVP,Aug 19 2006, 06:35 PM]

And that schedule shows a game being rebroadcast at 9 PM on Tuesday as voted by the fans as being the best game on NFL.com. Let's start voting, just in case the 12 PM doesn't happen.

747623[/snapback]

And that schedule shows a game being rebroadcast at 9 PM on Tuesday as voted by the fans as being the best game on NFL.com.  Let's start voting, just in case the 12 PM doesn't happen.

747623[/snapback]

I found the poll.

http://www.nfl.com/

We are only behind by 1%.

Come on folks vote.

I don't have HD. So, if it's HD is it only available for those that have it??

quote=AVP,Aug 19 2006, 06:35 PM]

And that schedule shows a game being rebroadcast at 9 PM on Tuesday as voted by the fans as being the best game on NFL.com. Let's start voting, just in case the 12 PM doesn't happen.

747623[/snapback]

747626[/snapback]

This sounds like a question from some dumbass too lazy to look it up, but I'll be damned if I can find out what channel High Def Directv NFL Network games are shown on. Anyone know?

First the game is supposed to be on Sunday. Then we hear 1pm Tuesday. Now, I'm hearing 12pm in HD on Tue. What the hell? What kind of crappy programming practice is this? Meanwhile, it doen't even appear on the guide so that our TiVos can record automatically.

The small market conspiracy again?

747626[/snapback]

This sounds like a question from some dumbass too lazy to look it up, but I'll be damned if I can find out what channel High Def Directv NFL Network games are shown on. Anyone know?

First the game is supposed to be on Sunday. Then we hear 1pm Tuesday. Now, I'm hearing 12pm in HD on Tue. What the hell? What kind of crappy programming practice is this? Meanwhile, it doen't even appear on the guide so that our TiVos can record automatically.

The small market conspiracy again?

748321[/snapback]

I am going to put a manual recording on TiVo for Tuesday set to channel 95. If DirecTV is going to simulcast it in HD, 95 is the likely destination.