Kyle Williams practices with first unit

inkman

The guy is a warm body I guess.

Williams is a "warm body [you] guess?" :blush:

But good lord, they need better play out of Kelsay and the support of the OLB behind him on that side.  They were drive blocked off the ball about 5 feet per snap.  Krumrie should be ashamed...

Denney was promoted to the starting lineup at LDE.

The guy is a warm body I guess.  But good lord, they need better play out of Kelsay and the support of the OLB behind him on that side.  They were drive blocked off the ball about 5 feet per snap.  Krumrie should be ashamed...

744063[/snapback]

i'm pretty sure krumrie isnt coaching here.

He coached Kelsay and Anderson as kids rights?  I hold him responsible for their progress.  As I hold Sam Wyche, the most overated football "mind" ever, for Losmans non-progress.

744115[/snapback]

Yeah, Wyche is a question mark. He was pimped last year as the answer to JPs youth/inexperience and basically slinked (slunked, slank ?) off into the night, with very little culpability thrown his way, although I bet there was some mention here on TSW.

He coached Kelsay and Anderson as kids rights?  I hold him responsible for their progress.

744115[/snapback]

They are, however, expert level hand-check wrestlers. If you persist in trying to put your hands on them, they will knock your hands off as well as anyone.... :blush:

The guy is a warm body I guess.

744063[/snapback]

I assume from that comment that you also only read the play-by-play of the game, and have paid no attention to practice reports. Then again, that may be assuming too much.

Please, enlighten us with more negativity and pot shots at anyone and everyone associated with the Buffalo Bills. The next time you post a constructive comment will be the first.

I assume from that comment that you also only read the play-by-play of the game, and have paid no attention to practice reports.  Then again, that may be assuming too much.

Please, enlighten us with more negativity and pot shots at anyone and everyone associated with the Buffalo Bills.  The next time you post a constructive comment will be the first.

744300[/snapback]

Not really negativity, but a sober approach, as opposed to your emotional and baseless one that the Bills are the 2006-07 Super Bowl winners b/k they have KYLE WILLIAMS ON THE FIELD!!!!! Lindy Ruff preaches, "don't have no valleys and don't have no peaks." That way, you can pragmaticaly go about you life and not look the idiot you portray on the site who "wears his heart on his sleeve." To put what I wrote in a layperson's language (i.e., so you will be able to digest it), Williams played a nice game, but leave it at that. THe idea that the guy is the next Warren Sapp is as$inine. If he comes out next week and does the same -- then I owe you a beer. But at this point, and after watching one preseason game, we have to keep it real. I hope the guy shines, but have seen dozens of camp darlings over the years. It is sad that we ahve to sit around here and talk about one maybe high motor 5th rounder who did well. We ought to be talking about how good the offense looked moving the ball, or our RB, or the way Evans looked, or JP's arm, or pass rush, or the corners coverage or the play calling. BUt like the last 9 yeears, we are focused on a maybe player b/k the club was vanilla again adn showed no signs of being competetive whatsoever. It could all change, but most NFL chat boards are reviewing bigger things than one late draftee's preseason game. Like WHAT ABOUT OUR 2 FIRST ROUNDERS!?!?!??!!

Not really negativity, but a sober approach, as opposed to your emotional and baseless one that the Bills are the 2006-07 Super Bowl winners b/k they have KYLE WILLIAMS ON THE FIELD!!!!!  Lindy Ruff preaches, "don't have no valleys and don't have no peaks."  That way, you can pragmaticaly go about you life and not look the idiot you portray on the site who "wears his heart on his sleeve."  To put what I wrote in a layperson's language (i.e., so you will be able to digest it), Williams played a nice game, but leave it at that.  THe idea that the guy is the next Warren Sapp is as$inine.  If he comes out next week and does the same -- then I owe you a beer.  But at this point, and after watching one preseason game, we have to keep it real.  I hope the guy shines, but have seen dozens of camp darlings over the years.  It is sad that we ahve to sit around here and talk about one maybe high motor 5th rounder who did well.  We ought to be talking about how good the offense looked moving the ball, or our RB, or the way Evans looked, or JP's arm, or pass rush, or the corners coverage or the play calling.  BUt like the last 9 yeears, we are focused on a maybe player b/k the club was vanilla again adn showed no signs of being competetive whatsoever.  It could all change, but most NFL chat boards are reviewing bigger things than one late draftee's preseason game.  Like WHAT ABOUT OUR 2 FIRST ROUNDERS!?!?!??!!

744341[/snapback]

There's a difference between a "camp darling" and a player who goes out and makes plays against 1st string opposition -- which is what Williams did Saturday night vs. Carolina's starting OL. If fans aren't permitted to get excited about a 5th rounder who is earning a legitimate shot to start, then the NFL really is a No Fun League.