BuffOrange grades your lunch

BuffOrange

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three ball park frank hot dogs, pan fried and placed in 3 lightly butter toasted rolls with relish chopped onions and mustard. And a 30oz fresh lemonade.

726444[/snapback]

See, onions, mustard, and lemonade - good work. You're the clear winner of the hot dog division.

WTF this was supposed to be a 1day deal. Some quick thoughts:

B4L,

"honey wings" sounds kinda weak. Potato wedges are fantastic though, and Sierra Mist is a servicable drink although you could've done better. B-, this is really a C without the potato wedges to be honest.

inkman,

nice work of leftovers. Onions + peppers are good with anything. Cheese on a steak though? Fortunately it was only a little bit and cheddar is good. Potatoes = nice. B+

ACor,

I have no idea what that is.

Jack,

Not sure if you're joking or not. What's the triple stacker - burger? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt there. Onion rings are ok and would be acceptable elsewhere but BK has the best fries in the business so you really came up small with your choice of sides here. Your dessert and drink makes me want to throw up in my mouth. C-

Pete,

Sorry I hate sushi but since I'm drunk & in good spirits, C.

B4L,

Again, superb utilization of leftovers. I know people like to rip on Pizza Hut but frankly it's better than Papa Johns, Little Ceasers, and pretty much any pizza chain place outside of Uno's. Still though, it's an unhealthy slice with nothing else to go with it. B

WTF this was supposed to be a 1day deal.  Some quick thoughts:

B4L,

"honey wings" sounds kinda weak.  Potato wedges are fantastic though, and Sierra Mist is a servicable drink although you could've done better.  B-, this is really a C without the potato wedges to be honest.

inkman,

nice work of leftovers.  Onions + peppers are good with anything.  Cheese on a steak though?  Fortunately it was only a little bit and cheddar is good.  Potatoes = nice.  B+

ACor,

I have no idea what that is.

Jack,

Not sure if you're joking or not.  What's the triple stacker - burger?  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt there.  Onion rings are ok and would be acceptable elsewhere but BK has the best fries in the business so you really came up small with your choice of sides here.  Your dessert and drink makes me want to throw up in my mouth.  C-

Pete,

Sorry I hate sushi but since I'm drunk & in good spirits, C.

B4L,

Again, superb utilization of leftovers.  I know people like to rip on Pizza Hut but frankly it's better than Papa Johns, Little Ceasers, and pretty much any pizza chain place outside of Uno's.  Still though, it's an unhealthy slice with nothing else to go with it.  B

727488[/snapback]

:blink: Thanks for your thoughts,but they were honey BBQ wings and they were pretty good. I also did have a shot of Sierra Mist with the pizza (forgot to add it),but like I said I was on the go. :D

I love this thread! :unsure:

inkman,

nice work of leftovers.  Onions + peppers are good with anything.  Cheese on a steak though?  Fortunately it was only a little bit and cheddar is good.  Potatoes = nice.  B+

727488[/snapback]

I wouldn't ruin a delictible piece of beef with cheese. The cheese was melted onto the potatoes, peppers and onions. I grilled them in a Reynolds Hot Bag. :D