BuffOrange grades your lunch

BuffOrange

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad.  Turkey rules, a little mayo is good, and stuffing depends but is generally good.  Wasn't a fan of the cranberry sauce on a sandwich the few times I've had it.  B+

726145[/snapback]

Stuffing is excellent. I don't even like Cranberry sauce, but for some reason it is amazing on the sub.

I'll take the B+ though...if you ever try one, we can talk again.

Capriottis

My lunch: Tuna sandwhich on a snowflake roll with lettuce. Side of tortilla chips & ice water. Economical price of $3.38 with tax, everything else but sandwiches at the company caf. is overpriced. Store bought oatmeal cream pie for dessert. Not my favorite sandwich but it does the job. Thoughts? I give myself a B.

can we do this again on a day when i have a better lunch than carrots.

perhaps tomorrow... i'll make sure i have a lunch worthy of an A++

726168[/snapback]

The only problem with that is my boss will likely be in the office tomorrow.

C.  F if you put any ketchup on it.

726039[/snapback]

A hot dog with a side of wheat thins. Yes, I feel like the schmo who orders a double whopper with extra cheese and bacon and then gets the diet coke.

A home made salad consisting of:

spinach, romaine lettuce, red cabbage, radishes, cucumber, grated carrot, red onion, red pepper, grape tomatoes, sliced fresh strawberries, diced apple, roasted pecans, avacado, hard boiled egg and grilled salmon with oil and vinegar dressing.

And a big mug of hot tea (green and black combined).

I went crazy in the kitchen last night.

Back from the Roadhouse...Payed for by a wholesaler....Chopped Chicken Salad w/ Balsamic Dressing, 387 peanuts, and unsweeted ice Tea....

726170[/snapback]

I like chicken and I like salad but I've never liked chicken salad. Ice tea is solid. Do you get treated to a free lunch frequently or just occasionally? If the former, I may have to deduct out of spite. C+

A hot dog with a side of wheat thins.  Yes, I feel like the schmo who orders a double whopper with extra cheese and bacon and then gets the diet coke.

726172[/snapback]

Still, wheat thins are an acceptable side. Nothing wrong with an occasional dog as long as it's not weekly and there's no ketchup. C+, maybe B-, it's close.

I like chicken and I like salad but I've never liked chicken salad.  Ice tea is solid.  Do you get treated to a free lunch frequently or just occasionally?  If the former, I may have to deduct out of spite.  C+

726177[/snapback]

Free lunch about once per week and a nice dinner at a steakhouse about once per month....it was a salad with chicken...not chicken salad...that would be gross

Free lunch about once per week and a nice dinner at a steakhouse about once per month....it was a salad with chicken...not chicken salad...that would be gross

726185[/snapback]

Oh, salad with chicken is much better. Still, your grade remains the same because of the spite factor.

A home made salad consisting of:

spinach, romaine lettuce, red cabbage, radishes, cucumber, grated carrot, red onion, red pepper, grape tomatoes, sliced fresh strawberries, diced apple, roasted pecans, avacado, hard boiled egg and grilled salmon with oil and vinegar dressing.

And a big mug of hot tea (green and black combined).

I went crazy in the kitchen last night.

726176[/snapback]

Am I alone in not likeing spinach? Everything else sounds pretty good except for the hard boiled egg, though I don't know how it goes together. Why not throw in an orange or grapefruit? Points for the simple yet tremendously underrated oil & vinegar dressing.

Since I'm pretty sure you're a woman I'll give this a B.