BuffOrange grades your lunch

BuffOrange

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, seriously, why? was there some joke with this going around on this board before?

726065[/snapback]

Sorry, I have to plead ignorance in your case. I'll give the noodles + pickle juice a C for now, but this may be negotiable. However, the fact that you put ketchup on your hotdog leaves serious room for doubt.

ggrgrg what is this, I've been cheated? Did the other team pay you off, I taking this to court I won't stand for this. I'm cursed, this team will never win this city sucks and I hate you alll!!!!

726095[/snapback]

B+ for tantrum

Egg salad sandwich on a hamburger bun, a pack of ritz cracker sandwiches (MADE WITH REAL CHEESE) and a bottle of Deer Park water.

726108[/snapback]

These are store bought Ritz cracker sandwiches? Not sure about that, though Ritz crackers are good. Deer Park is solid. Egg salad sounds more than a little vaginal. C

These are store bought Ritz cracker sandwiches?  Not sure about that, though Ritz crackers are good.  Deer Park is solid.  Egg salad sounds more than a little vaginal.  C

726112[/snapback]

The crackers are store bought. Vaginal??? My wife made the egg salad so I guess vaginal applies. :lol:

These are store bought Ritz cracker sandwiches?  Not sure about that, though Ritz crackers are good.  Deer Park is solid.  Egg salad sounds more than a little vaginal.  C

726112[/snapback]

You have to realize that we can't all tailgate 24/7 as much as we want to. Real food has to come in sometime.

With that said, I'm still happy with my B.

You have to realize that we can't all tailgate 24/7 as much as we want to. Real food has to come in sometime.

With that said, I'm still happy with my B.

726126[/snapback]

Understood, I think there are better healthy alternatives than egg salad though and I feel I've been fair with some of the previous soup/salad submissions.

Since when do Miami fans tailgate anyway?

Lean Hot Pocket Sub?  Nothing wrong with keeping thing simple, but oye - I didn't even like those in college. 

C-

726010[/snapback]

NO NO these are new!! The bread is nice and warm and soft......"ding" what what the question?

The Bobbie Sub from Capriottis.

Turkey, Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce and some mayo. Basically Thanksgiving Dinner on a roll.

Pretty much the greatest sub ever made...I'll accept nothing less than an A.

Edit: and when I say turkey, I obviously mean real pieces of turkey breast. not deli slices.

Edited by BART at ND

The Bobbie Sub from Capriottis.

Turkey, Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce and some mayo.  Basically Thanksgiving Dinner on a roll.

Pretty much the greatest sub ever made...I'll accept nothing less than an A.

726139[/snapback]

Not bad. Turkey rules, a little mayo is good, and stuffing depends but is generally good. Wasn't a fan of the cranberry sauce on a sandwich the few times I've had it. B+

If you are so inclined, please post what you are having or had for lunch today, and I will assign a letter grade.  As many details as possible will help.  The winner will receive my compliments.  Thanks.

725995[/snapback]

Mongolian grill – Beef, chicken, mushrooms, onions, noodles coated in teriyaki and Szechuan sauce.