Sam Aiken Bday suit

Giambi's is beautiful. I bet that really relaxes his children when he puts them to bed at night.

Not to mention that it looks like him. WTH would possess someone to get a tattoo like that. Then again, maybe I just answered my own question.

Giambi's is beautiful.  I bet that really relaxes his children when he puts them to bed at night. 

720616[/snapback]

I see he's also sporting the Steve Nash haircut. That guy's a work of art.

Giambi's is beautiful.  I bet that really relaxes his children when he puts them to bed at night. 

Not to mention that it looks like him.  WTH would possess someone to get a tattoo like that.  Then again, maybe I just answered my own question.

720616[/snapback]

I kinda like it. :doh:

what is up with that lame mickey mouse tattoo on Hine's Ward? He's showing it with pride too.

720582[/snapback]

That's his name spelled phonetically in Korean above it (his mom's Korean, in case anyone missed that story).

I like the guy, but mickey mouse - geez.

Not to mention that it looks like him.  WTH would possess someone to get a tattoo like that.  Then again, maybe I just answered my own question.

720616[/snapback]

Steriods are a helluva of a drug. :w00t: