Bills will go 10-6 this season

New England will win the Division

Buffalo will make the playoffs

Miami will miss the playoffs, barely.

NYJ will improve from 2005.

The AFCEast will be a division to reckon with in 06, and don't you forget that, Pally.

Here's how it goes down:

NEP 11-5

BUF 10-6

MIA 9-7

NYJ 6-10

The Bills will start the season 0-2.

Upon completion of week 8, 3 AFCE teams will be tied at 5-2.....the Jets won't be one of them.

After Thanksgiving: NE 8-3, BUF 7-4, MIA 6-5, NYJ 4-7.

At this point, Sean Salisbury's a$$ will be firmly secured to the Bills bandwagon.

Xmas night: NE 10-5, BUF 10-5, MIA 8-7, NYJ 6-9.

Last week of the season....NE defeats TEN to secure the division.

Buf loses to Baltimore by 10 points. Miami avoids .500 as they narrowly defeat Indy.

NYJ lose to OAK & Lamont Jordan.

that's that. I will post my Super Bowl predictions as soon as I replace the empty bottle of Glenlivet that sits before me.

The AFCEast will be a division to reckon with in 06, and don't you forget that, Pally.

Here's how it goes down:

NEP 11-5

BUF 10-6

MIA 9-7

NYJ 6-10

Upon completion of week 8, 3 AFCE teams will be tied at 5-2.....the Jets won't be one of them.

At this point, Sean Salisbury's a$$ will be firmly secured to the Bills bandwagon.

Buf loses to Baltimore by 10 points. Miami avoids .500 as they narrowly defeat Indy.

that's that. I will post my Super Bowl predictions as soon as I replace the empty bottle of Glenlivet that sits before me.

718201[/snapback]

I always wanted to start booking bets myself. I think if you are my first client, give me a call, I'm ready to start now.

If our coaches are half-way capable of getting these players to play, and considering our cupcake schedule, it's not impossible we go 10-6.

Right now, I can't make any predictions. I really feel the schedule is a cakewalk, but I just don't know what we have in our coaching staff and players. If it's more of the "Mullarkey Follies" then it will be a long year.

But I also think that Marv Levy knows what he's doing. I believe we have the start of a great team and great coaching staff. I guess the question is: how long will it take to click?

PTR

What's wrong with being a little optimistic; I guess we shouldn't even play the season and just wait until 2007! Sometimes I feel this board is full of Pats, Jets, and Dolphin fans instead of Bills fans! While I wouldn't predict 10-6, it is far from unrealistic as teams have made turnarounds every year; I mean who would have thought the Bears would have won 11-12 games last year at this time? I'll tell you this if this team comes even close to looking like an above .500 team all these naysayer will act like they also saw it coming, that all this team needed was a little direction cause they had the talent all along and then start predict Super Bowl appearances; and blah, blah, blah!

Here's how it goes down:

NEP 11-5

BUF 10-6

MIA 9-7

NYJ 6-10

718201[/snapback]

I prefer Oban.

Arguably, this could be better than advertived! Tutan Reyes has playoff experiance and was "solid" as a starter in Carolina. Melvin Fowler is very likely an upgrade from Trey Teague. The year of experience for Peters will help him to develop intp the player the Bills envision. The QB position, if the line improves as some here expect, could stabilize and become viable. As with Peters, Losman can mature into a winning QB given the time to play! Defensively, I sure like the DL more than last years' edition. Sam Adams would never be confused with athletic DT's that get downfield in pursuit. Edwards and Bannan aren't great loses in free agency. McCargo and Tripplett are going to be active and much more capable of making "hustle" plays that change games. If Spikes returns, and Crowell starts opposite, the LB's are potentially a dominant group. Whitner and Simpson are future stars in the secondary and Youboty will surplant king as the nickel back! The new era of Bills football is been planted firmly by this staff and will pay dividends very soon!

:lol:

What's wrong with being a little optimistic; I guess we shouldn't even play the season and just wait until 2007! Sometimes I feel this board is full of Pats, Jets, and Dolphin fans instead of Bills fans! While I wouldn't predict 10-6, it is far from unrealistic as teams have made turnarounds every year; I mean who would have thought the Bears would have won 11-12 games last year at this time? I'll tell you this if this team comes even close to looking like an above .500 team all these naysayer will act like they also saw it coming, that all this team needed was a little direction cause they had the talent all along and then start predict Super Bowl appearances; and blah, blah, blah!

718507[/snapback]

That captures my feelings perfectly. Why get yourself all bummed out before the season starts? What fun is that? I know people try to be realists but to me, that sucks. Raise your hand if you had the Rams winning a Super Bowl with Warner? How bout the Pats with Brady? I could go on and on.

Personally, I'm planning on laying some serious coin on the over for Bills' wins this year. The national media is killing us and as a result, I will make some serious money. Love the positive outlook though. :lol: