SO many of these players are

One example

Yet another example

Not that it is the only issue, but I believe steroids enter into the equation.

The NFL is said to have a good testing policy as compared to other sports leagues. This may be true, but I strongly doubt that steroids are not widely used.

I don't particularly care mind you, but it would be really cool if these big, strong men would stop kicking their wives asses.

Any thoughts about the prevalence of steroids in the NFL?

We DO need something to talk about. :blush:

One example

Yet another example

The NFL is said to have a good testing policy as compared to other sports leagues. This may be true, but I strongly doubt that steroids are not widely used.

I don't particularly care mind you, but it would be really cool if these big, strong men would stop kicking their wives asses.

We DO need something to talk about.  :blush:

714189[/snapback]

Spoiled rotten little kids who don't know how to react when things don't go their way.

Any idea whether HGH has similar affects on people? With no available testing my guess is many, many players use.

bledsoe sucks.

714203[/snapback]

:lol::blush::lol:

Worry not! JP......spasms, contortions, screaming high fives, etc. will take us to the promised land; of this I am sure. :lol:

You know, it really is funny to watch a together guy like you HATE Bledsoe. It defies common sense, but at the same time it adds to your originality. :lol:;)

One example

Yet another example

We DO need something to talk about.  :lol:

714189[/snapback]

I think the players need to stop dating and marrying women that dont listen. ;)

in all seriousness, i wonder if the % of players is higher than the % in society, or do we just hear about it more because these players are high profile. If jim from 6 houses down the street beats his wife, and you dont really know jim, chances are you wont hear a peep about it even if he is caught.

I dont think steroids are widely used anymore, but HGH wouldnt suprise me. And it wouldnt surprise me if that contributed to the situation. Because HGH seriously !@#$s you up.

:lol:  :blush:  :lol:

Worry not! JP......spasms, contortions, screaming high fives, etc. will take us to the promised land; of this I am sure.  :lol:

714213[/snapback]

Oh No, not emotion! The only time in the past 5+ years anyone on the team showed some emotion was in week 1 after we signed milloy. A bti of emotion is a nice change. (that wasnt directed at drew, just the team in general) :) And since when is it wrong to high-five teammates?

Pro football players are no different than the rest of society. Whatever the percentage of players are wife beaters, you will probably find the same percentage in the general population in this country. It's all about self control.

Pro football players are no different than the rest of society.  Whatever the percentage of players are wife beaters, you will probably find the same percentage in the general population in this country.  It's all about self control.

714235[/snapback]

Is this based on anything at all or is it just a feeling you have in your gut. Truthiness, if you will.

One example

Yet another example

We DO need something to talk about.  :blush:

714189[/snapback]

No hablo english, gringo.....

Is this based on anything at all or is it just a feeling you have in your gut.  Truthiness, if you will.

714239[/snapback]

4,000,000 women a year are assaulted by their partners. And that's the number of women being abused, not the number of times they're collectively abused.

Think about that. Four million women. Every year.

I spent a number of years sitting on a board of directors at a shelter for battered women, and the reality is, most women who are beaten got that way for a reason (most of them were abused as children) and most of them gravitate toward men who will abuse them even though they know it's wrong. This happens for a number of reasons, not the least of which is low self-esteem, which means noindependence, which means a greater dependency on men who KNOW the women are dependent upon them and beat them to keep them from becoming anything more than the B word they want to control.

Unfortunately, even when they manage to break away from a man who is abusing them, many of them, including those who seek help, ultimately end up with another abusive man.

There is little done to get men to change their ways. The majority of the efforts go toward helping women get away from the men and start a life on their own.

Watching a battered woman try to take control of her life is one of the more painful things to watch because there is such a small part of them which believes they can do it, and you know it, but if they aren't willing to meet you half way, there is little else you can do.

Here are some crazy stats to ponder.

4,000,000 women a year are assaulted by their partners. And that's the number of women being abused, not the number of times they're collectively abused.

Think about that. Four million women. Every year.

I spent a number of years sitting on a board of directors at a shelter for battered women, and the reality is, most women who are beaten got that way for a reason

I thought this was going in an odd direction for a minute there!

:lol:  :blush:  :lol:

Worry not! JP......spasms, contortions, screaming high fives, etc. will take us to the promised land; of this I am sure.  :lol:

You know, it really is funny to watch a together guy like you HATE Bledsoe. It defies common sense, but at the same time it adds to your originality.  ;)  ;)

714213[/snapback]

:lol:

eh, I don't hate the guy.....honest :)

Spousal abuse jokes, Always Hilarious

714210[/snapback]

I agree. But I love woman. As a matter of fact, I like my woman how I like my coffee...

ground up and in the freezer.

Link

1. Vote yes.

2. Look to the right of the screen.

3. Click the back button.

4. Repeat steps 1-3

So close to the Top 25. :blush:

714299[/snapback]

LMFAO!!!

I love how the top four or five most annoying are all terrorists, and then the next name you see is.....Paris Hilton :lol::lol: