WR2 Stallworth

TE Chimera (the babysitter)

LT ?

LG ?

C Robbins

RG

RT

Feel free to fill in the blanks

But Bledsoe has been mentioned 22 times.

.... sigh ... people are very bitter around here.

713899[/snapback]

Um, has Bledsoe been acquitted?? Okay, then....

what did Dante Stallworth do?

I'll add Nick Saban to that list...he'll take any dirtbag player despite what kind of dirty deeds they've done.

713900[/snapback]

I would think Jimmuh Johnson would be a better choice than St.Nick..... 0:)

Michael Irvin has to be a strong candidate for obvious reasons.

Lawrence Phillips is a first-ballot unanimous selection, given his troubles with the law, his high pick status, and how his name circulates every 2 years as some team's savior at RB (including with us a few years ago).

Ryan Leaf, although more of a draft bust than a "shame," should get some consideration, because of his infamous locker room outburst at that reporter.

And I like Jim Mora has a coaching candidate, due to the infamous diddly-poo/playoffs press conference. I'm not sure there's been a more memorable p.c.

Michael Irvin has to be a strong candidate for obvious reasons.

Lawrence Phillips is a first-ballot unanimous selection, given his troubles with the law, his high pick status, and how his name circulates every 2 years as some team's savior at RB (including with us a few years ago).

Ryan Leaf, although more of a draft bust than a "shame," should get some consideration, because of his infamous locker room outburst at that reporter.

And I like Jim Mora has a coaching candidate, due to the infamous diddly-poo/playoffs press conference. I'm not sure there's been a more memorable p.c.

713903[/snapback]

Only reason I wouldn't agree with Irvin is because he's sort of redeemed himself. I actually really enjoy his takes on the pregame shows, and he's even stood up for the Bills a few times. I definitely agree with the other losers, though

Add to that Donte Stallworth

713860[/snapback]

Hall of Shame offense:

QB Culpepper

Rb Lawerence Phillips

WR3/FB/RB2??

WR1 Carruth

WR2 Stallworth

TE Chimera (the babysitter)

LT ?

LG ?

C Robbins

RG

RT

Feel free to fill in the blanks

713868[/snapback]

Please enlighten me on why done stallworth is a Hall of Shame player. Sure he's never really lived up to his billing and can probably be cconsidered a bust. He's also injury prone. But why does this calssify him as the hall of shame?

Only reason I wouldn't agree with Irvin is because he's sort of redeemed himself.  I actually really enjoy his takes on the pregame shows, and he's even stood up for the Bills a few times. I definitely agree with the other losers, though

713904[/snapback]

I agree 100% with you on his commentary--I think he's a great TV guy. However, didn't he just recently get busted again for drugs, claiming that his "friend" left the drugs in his car? Might have been true--but you'd think he'd be extra careful with that stuff given his past.

Ontarrio Smith - Whizzinator

Kellen Winslow - Heisman Pose / Motorcycle

And Honorable Mention

Phillip Rivers - Could have (and likely would have) been the starting QB if he signed a contract...Brees came in and played well. 3 years later he is finally a starting QB.

Keep telling yourself that.  :lol:  I suppose that we are in a position to throw stones having JP, huh?  0:)

713974[/snapback]

We will be, Bill....give him a few more games :lol:

I agree 100% with you on his commentary--I think he's a great TV guy. However, didn't he just recently get busted again for drugs, claiming that his "friend" left the drugs in his car? Might have been true--but you'd think he'd be extra careful with that stuff given his past.

713961[/snapback]

Wow, I hadn't heard that....if that's the case then I retract what I said. And I agree with you....you'd think that the guy would be more careful to stay on the straight and narrow.

We will be, Bill....give him a few more games  :lol:

713976[/snapback]

I hope so!

As for Hall of Shame, how about Marcus Spriggs and Jerry Ostroski? These guys (unlike Hull and Parker) would walk away from their prone, bleeding qb after a late hit. They wouldn't even help him up.

It is one thing to suck (and oh, did these two suck), but Corey Hulsey would go after defenders after late hits. For this, he has my respect. He wasn't a good player, but he tried to do the right thing. Spriggs and Ostroski were sub-par, nonchalent disgraces to the Bills and their fans.

Drew doesn't belong in a group of shameful players. I believe that he did his best but alas, you will never stop. :lol:0:)

Drew doesn't belong in a group of shameful players. I believe that he did his best but alas, you will never stop.  :lol:  :lol:

713978[/snapback]

well, I DID admit that I was just trying to stir up some of you guys..... :P

BUT....(and I'm sure you KNEW there was going to be a 'but' coming..lol), you HAVE to admit, Bill, that what Drew said about Tom Brady was a bit ridiculous. I'm all for a guy having confidence - even arrogance - but only when they can actually back it up. I don't mind Bledsoe talkin' it, but he needs to do a bit more walkin', IMO.

Besides....it's Rico and MadCap's fault for getting me going 0:)