Which games will you be attending...

udonkey

My second year as a ticket holder travelling from Cincinnati is going to be somewhat split this season, as several of the road games are a much closer drive. As of right now, I'm planning on the following:

9/24 - New York Jets

10/8 - @ Chicago

10/15 - @ Detroit

OR

10/22 - New England

11/5 - Green Bay

11/12 - @ Indianapolis

11/26 - Jacksonville

12/17 - Miami

Possibly planning on trying to catch the Bills-Bengals preseason game as well, but a lot of that depends on if I can get a group of Bungal fans together to head up with me and party in Canadia for the weekend.

I'm already saving my pennies for what promises to be another expensive season...

christmas will be a miss for sure . we have every one over for festivites allso . will be at the opener with the wife . then we have the wedding on oct. 14 so may miss the game oct. 22nd game .

Making the "road" trip to Green Bay v Buffalo, November 5.

The road trip starts in Melbourne, Victoria...Australia.

So I guess there's a small part of that trip which will be in a plane :rolleyes:

Thanks #89.

I will not make any games until the league starts scheduling the Bills for late home games, Sunday or Saturday night games, or Monday Night games at home.

712822[/snapback]

So you're saying that you're not going to attend any games until the Bills are a winning organization again?

:rolleyes:

I will not make any games until the league starts scheduling the Bills for late home games, Sunday or Saturday night games, or Monday Night games at home.

712822[/snapback]

By the way, were you at the Denver primetime game at the Ralph last season?