Which games will you be attending...

udonkey

I'd like to make a game in October or December this year..... Dunno what yet.

712774[/snapback]

The Bills play the Fish in December at home, Nick!

I am planning on that one, the home opener/tailgate, and the Vikings on October 1st.

Yeah the Fish game might be the one...

It's on my Birthday I think... ****fingers crossed****

712980[/snapback]

It's on December 17, if that helps. ;)

Just read in the Buffalo Biils Boosters, Inc "The Twelfth Man" newsletter, that all members in good standing can get two free tickets to the Bengals preseason game August 18th. So I will be going to that game too. The Boosters will also be having a tailgate party at Danny's South before the 7PM game.

nice..... :blink:

My second year as a ticket holder travelling from Cincinnati is going to be somewhat split this season, as several of the road games are a much closer drive.  As of right now, I'm planning on the following:

9/24 - New York Jets

10/8 - @ Chicago

10/15 - @ Detroit

OR

10/22 - New England

11/5 - Green Bay

11/12 - @ Indianapolis

11/26 - Jacksonville

12/17 - Miami

Possibly planning on trying to catch the Bills-Bengals preseason game as well, but a lot of that depends on if I can get a group of Bungal fans together to head up with me and party in Canadia for the weekend.

I'm already saving my pennies for what promises to be another expensive season...

712756[/snapback]

In Chicago on October 8th.

I'd like to maybe make one game this year, although I prefer to watch the game from home

I saw the Bills/Pats game last year in the snow from 5 rows up behind the Pats bench and found it a cool experience, but I enjoy watching the games on TV alot more.

I will also be attending the Bears/Cardinals Pre-season game in August, I'm going on vacation with some friends and we figured why not, we're also going to see a cubs/phillies game too.

if i can get home for xmas early enough, then the game on dec 17th. wont be able to get to the xmas eve game, due to family festivities. I may get to the @Miami to the @Houston game, as they are the closest to me.

Of course, i'll be home for a wedding on oct 7th, and the 8th the bills are in chicago. I'll then be IN chicago on the 14th and 15th. ;)