JJ Redick arrested

BillsFanNC

had to  do something against that nice guy image

707833[/snapback]

Hes taken care of the DUI. a domestic abuse probably puts him top 5, and an attempted murder makes him the #1 overall pick.

Hes taken care of the DUI. a domestic abuse probably puts him top 5, and an attempted murder makes him the #1 overall pick.

707834[/snapback]

Who is going to take him top 5 without a statuatory rape, or some kind of domestic abuse? Those first 5 picks are just too valuable to take chances on a pedestrian rap sheet.

i have a question...do you get in more trouble if you blow a 2.4 vs a 1.1 or it your standard pass fail exam....

707802[/snapback]

Doesn't matter, because either way you're dead (literally).

Now if you blow a .24 vs a .11, that might be a different story.

CW

Congratulations for having the single most disturbing avatar I've seen since someone used a wacked out photo of Hillary Clinton.

708001[/snapback]

Buncha folks were calling Picard gay, so I thought I'd show them what there hero's been up to

i have a question...do you get in more trouble if you blow a 2.4 vs a 1.1 or it your standard pass fail exam....

707802[/snapback]

Anything over .08 is considered legally drunk and all offenders are of equal "offense". Now, we need to look at the variables in the equation. Mainly the arresting officer and Sentencing judge.

If you blow a .11, cooperate with authorites and show up to court fairly presentable, you will likley receive something close to the minimum guilty penalty as far as fine/probation/jail time. If you blow a .24, swear at the cop, and show up at the court house smelling like Jack Daniels, you won't leave the court room without a set of cuffs and an orange jumpsuit.