For those with drivers licenses

If you were rear ended by a guy who was "jacking it" and there was no damage, would you shake the other driver's hand before driving away?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. If you were rear ended by a guy who was "jacking it" and there was no damage, would you shake the other driver's hand before driving away?

• A) Yes, it's the polite thing to do.
    • B) No, just in case he has crabs.

At least the guy was wearing a Sabres shirt.  My theory is he just got out of 24KT Gold.  I also think "the whacker" was probably a member of our prestigious board...

701105[/snapback]

It was really Brind'Amour. :D

At least the guy was wearing a Sabres shirt.  My theory is he just got out of 24KT Gold.  I also think "the whacker" was probably a member of our prestigious board...

701105[/snapback]

How are you sure he was tugging it? Did he say that's why he bumped you guys? If so, that is hilarious. Either way, I would't be shaking anyone's hand who just hit my shaggin-wagon, whether they had love mayonaisse on their hand or not.

How are you sure he was tugging it?  Did he say that's why he bumped you guys?  If so, that is hilarious.  Either way, I would't be shaking anyone's hand who just hit my shaggin-wagon, whether they had love mayonaisse on their hand or not.

701119[/snapback]

He came out of his car flustered and his fly was down and his belt was undone. He was riding alone so road head is not an option...We believe he got excited and hit the gas instead of the brake...

He came out of his car flustered and his fly was down and his belt was undone.  He was riding alone so road head is not an option...We believe he got excited and hit the gas instead of the brake...

701130[/snapback]

So, the whacker and whackee are both board members? Sick man, just sick.

I got hit from behind sitting in traffic on the Belt Parkway in Brooklyn the other day and the POS just got off the exit and i had no way of backing up and going after the POS...luckily though there was no major damage...I HATE that road!! :D:P

I got hit from behind sitting in traffic on the Belt Parkway in Brooklyn the other day and the POS just got off the exit and i had no way of backing up and going after the POS...luckily though there was no major damage...I HATE that road!!  :D  :P

701173[/snapback]

I avoid the belt at all times unless its 6 am on a weekend...

He came out of his car flustered and his fly was down and his belt was undone.  He was riding alone so road head is not an option...We believe he got excited and hit the gas instead of the brake...

701130[/snapback]

and by "He" do you mean "EZC"? :D

what does "jacking it" mean? carjacking?? if so I would kick his ass, not shake his hand...oh ****, now that i read further, you mean "jacking it"!!!!!!!!! holy crap no, and how did he both rear end you and jack it(meaning his it) at the same time?