'Lost' TV star Michelle Rodriguez is going back...

SDS

Only a mother gorilla could love the mug in that picture. :):lol:

696942[/snapback]

I'm not a huge Michelle Rodriguez fan, but I can't imagine she's any worse than whoever most of the people that post here go to bed with.

I'm not a huge Michelle Rodriguez fan, but I can't imagine she's any worse than whoever most of the people that post here go to bed with.

696951[/snapback]

"Post a pic of your significant other" might be the best thread ever here. :lol:

"Post a pic of your significant other" might be the best thread ever here.    :)

696984[/snapback]

The board might never recover from that one. We should probably just stick to making fun of each other. :lol:

RE: Michelle Rodreiguez....I'd hit it. Again and again.

The board might never recover from that one.  We should probably just stick to making fun of each other.  :lol:

RE: Michelle Rodreiguez....I'd hit it.  Again and again.

696989[/snapback]

I'm not up to date on my Hollywood gossip (I'd have to drive a Miata for that) but unless you drive an outback and have a vagina, I'm not sure she wants much to do with you or me. :)

I'm not up to date on my Hollywood gossip (I'd have to drive a Miata for that) but unless you drive an outback and have a vagina, I'm not sure she wants much to do with you or me.  :lol:

696998[/snapback]

To be fair, I didn't say she'd let me hit it.

RE: Michelle Rodreiguez....I'd hit it.  Again and again.

696989[/snapback]

Of coures, "I'd hit it" isn't exactly high praise. :lol:

Even with prossional photo, she's not a very pretty girl. Boobies look nice though.

I don't think she is the hottest girl in the entire world, but I can't see how anybody thinks she is ugly. She is definitly better then average in the looks department.

And like what was said above, better then what most people here have

697168[/snapback]

To be fair, the kind of character she's known for playing (aggressive and bitter) doesn't really do her justice. When I saw her on Leno, her actual personality was so vastly different from her typecast roles I didn't even recognize her. And I thought she was more attractive for it.

Of coures, "I'd hit it" isn't exactly high praise.  :)

697145[/snapback]

I also added "Again and again" so that's some extra praise, I guess. It's not like I'd hit it under an assumed name and then deny it ever happened if anyone ever brought it up again.

She's good looking but she's not incredible or anything. I mean, I wouldn't have her as the background and screensaver on my PC. Or have pictures of her all over my apartment. Or create a mannequin that looks just like her. Or draw up plans to murder her fiance and kidnap her. Or make her my avatar. All of which, to me, are signs of true love.

:lol:

I also added "Again and again" so that's some extra praise, I guess.  It's not like I'd hit it under an assumed name and then deny it ever happened if anyone ever brought it up again.

She's good looking but she's not incredible or anything.  I mean, I wouldn't have her as the background and screensaver on my PC.  Or have pictures of her all over my apartment.  Or create a mannequin that looks just like her.  Or draw up plans to murder her fiance and kidnap her.  Or make her my avatar.  All of which, to me, are signs of true love.

:lol:

697191[/snapback]

I'd hit it and proudly brag about it.

I would have hit it the other night, but mandy wouldnt let me go. my hips still hurt from hers slamming into mine. :)