I apologize, in advance, if I offend anyone.....

Lv-Bills

I agree, and add Pontiac Sunfire to your list. my buddy got one in high school and drove it through college and we made fun of him non-stop.

693502[/snapback]

And yet Puhonix still talks to you to this day. He's a bigger man for it...

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw one in lime green the other day.  :)

693467[/snapback]

Wife and I were out shopping a few weeks ago and while at a stoplight, she points to one and asks me what it is?

My reply short and to the point......"JUNK"

Mark is right worst piece of tinfoil on the road

Sure the gas milage is good, the question though is how much do you value your life to drive one :D

I agree, and add Pontiac Sunfire to your list. my buddy got one in high school and drove it through college and we made fun of him non-stop.

693502[/snapback]

lol, bingo, actually my a friend of mine had a white one also, in college, and we made fun of him too. Do they still make those things?

She has a 1999 or something Dodge Stratus that I can't wait to send over a cliff somewhere.

693485[/snapback]

Good place for it :)

693524[/snapback]

Any Dodge for that matter. I'll never own a Dodge POS again.

I drive a LeSabre...myself and a group of 81 year olds are going cruising this weekend..only requirement is we all need to leave a blinker on...good times

693563[/snapback]

It's coming back...is that the Buick that fights the snowy hills of Pennsylvania?

I didn't know that about Jetta's... Ford PROBE yes, Jetta no...

However, Subaru's (Forrester, etc...) are the #1 cars for lesbians.

693564[/snapback]

:):D:lol:;)

I don't think they make Probes anymore do they? The lesbian car comment is great one though. A whole new category.

funny thing was..back in 2003..my Bonneville was in the shop, so I was borrowing my sister in laws truck for a few days...a green ford Ranger, with mardi Gras beads all over and a sticker on the dash that said...Hottie...a 6' 1" 275 man should never driver a Ford Ranger...I was laughing at myself at Stop Lights

LMAO...............you've provided me with a whole new group of drivers out there that I didn't really know existed. Jesus....this is something entirely new now.

So, let me ask someone.......when a Forrester comes by and my fiance stares at it for more than 30 seconds, am I in trouble? Or, should I just flat out ask for a three-some and try to join in?

If you are a man, driving a Jetta, a Mitsubishi Eclipse, a VW Cabriolet, or even a Toyota Celica...

693446[/snapback]

Can we add Ford Fiesta, Chevy Cobalt, Scion TC, Mazda Miata, Dodge Neon, and any !@#$ing Saturn to the list? :)

It could always be worse, a guy could be seen driving a VW beetle, or a mini cooper. No man should be seen driving in those, not even as a passenger. If you wanna go into past models, the ford probe is definitly not a dudes car. And typically the sunfire and cavaliers were really big with the ladies and about 80% of the drivers were teenage girls, but I don't see them that much as a chick car.

And no, I have never owned any of those cars, I drive a Dodge Dakota, and a Jeep YJ. But at one point I did drive a Pontiac 6000 that put me in the class of the 80 year old grandmother. It was a great reliable car so I let my sister and mom have it.

..........I'm driving in to work in the morning, and I'm in stop and go traffic or rush hour traffic, I DO NOT want to see DUDES driving Volkswagen Jetta's.  What are you, a fuggin sissy?  Seriously, when I see a silver Jetta coming up behind me, I expect to see a MILF or hot chick in there, not some hairy fat-ass dropping Krispy Kreme doughnut crumbs all over his gut.

I don't want to see some guy combing his hair in a black Jetta, or some middle aged dufus reading notes for work in a red Jetta.  I want to see mildly to wildy dynamic, and hot, chicks. 

If you are a man, driving a Jetta, a Mitsubishi Eclipse, a VW Cabriolet, or even a Toyota Celica, get a fuggin grip and attach your nuts back to your body.  Those are reserved for chicks, mostly hot, so that the rest of us can stare at them in the morning while playing with the NFL channel on Sirius satellite radio.

I personally witnessed two examples of this in Richmond today, and it make me puke.  Come on fellas, have you lost all dignity?

693446[/snapback]

This is coming from the guy who is from Pittsburgh, but is a Bills fan, used to be a Penguins fan but now cheers for the Hurricanes because the Penguins aren't up to his standards of excellence.