I apologize, in advance, if I offend anyone.....

Lv-Bills

..........I'm driving in to work in the morning, and I'm in stop and go traffic or rush hour traffic, I DO NOT want to see DUDES driving Volkswagen Jetta's. What are you, a fuggin sissy? Seriously, when I see a silver Jetta coming up behind me, I expect to see a MILF or hot chick in there, not some hairy fat-ass dropping Krispy Kreme doughnut crumbs all over his gut.

I don't want to see some guy combing his hair in a black Jetta, or some middle aged dufus reading notes for work in a red Jetta. I want to see mildly to wildy dynamic, and hot, chicks.

If you are a man, driving a Jetta, a Mitsubishi Eclipse, a VW Cabriolet, or even a Toyota Celica, get a fuggin grip and attach your nuts back to your body. Those are reserved for chicks, mostly hot, so that the rest of us can stare at them in the morning while playing with the NFL channel on Sirius satellite radio.

I personally witnessed two examples of this in Richmond today, and it make me puke. Come on fellas, have you lost all dignity?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..........I'm driving in to work in the morning, and I'm in stop and go traffic or rush hour traffic, I DO NOT want to see DUDES driving Volkswagen Jetta's.  What are you, a fuggin sissy?  Seriously, when I see a silver Jetta coming up behind me, I expect to see a MILF or hot chick in there, not some hairy fat-ass dropping Krispy Kreme doughnut crumbs all over his gut.

I don't want to see some guy combing his hair in a black Jetta, or some middle aged dufus reading notes for work in a red Jetta.  I want to see mildly to wildy dynamic, and hot, chicks. 

If you are a man, driving a Jetta, a Mitsubishi Eclipse, a VW Cabriolet, or even a Toyota Celica, get a fuggin grip and attach your nuts back to your body.  Those are reserved for chicks, mostly hot, so that the rest of us can stare at them in the morning while playing with the NFL channel on Sirius satellite radio.

I personally witnessed two examples of this in Richmond today, and it make me puke.  Come on fellas, have you lost all dignity?

693446[/snapback]

you must be bored waiting for the school bus to pick you up.

i am not offened by your post, but my guess is that these guys you think are wusses are filling their gas tank for $25.00 and getting 30+ miles to the gallon, your are probably driving a Tundra going bankrupt.

you must be bored waiting for the school bus to pick you up.

i am not offened by your post, but my guess is that these guys you think are wusses are filling their gas tank for $25.00 and getting 30+ miles to the gallon, your are probably driving a Tundra going bankrupt.

693456[/snapback]

LOL, you either have no sense of humor or you are a dude with one of the vehicles I mentioned! Get a grip man, IT WAS A JOKE. Well, kinda anyway.

LOL, you either have no sense of humor or you are a dude with one of the vehicles I mentioned!  Get a grip man, IT WAS A JOKE.  Well, kinda anyway.

693463[/snapback]

i have two vehicles. a 97 Pathfinder and a 05 Corrolla.

my first car was a pea green 73 Ford Maverick. Of course i have a sense of humor.

..........I'm driving in to work in the morning, and I'm in stop and go traffic or rush hour traffic, I DO NOT want to see DUDES driving Volkswagen Jetta's.  What are you, a fuggin sissy?  Seriously, when I see a silver Jetta coming up behind me, I expect to see a MILF or hot chick in there, not some hairy fat-ass dropping Krispy Kreme doughnut crumbs all over his gut.

I don't want to see some guy combing his hair in a black Jetta, or some middle aged dufus reading notes for work in a red Jetta.  I want to see mildly to wildy dynamic, and hot, chicks. 

If you are a man, driving a Jetta, a Mitsubishi Eclipse, a VW Cabriolet, or even a Toyota Celica, get a fuggin grip and attach your nuts back to your body.  Those are reserved for chicks, mostly hot, so that the rest of us can stare at them in the morning while playing with the NFL channel on Sirius satellite radio.

I personally witnessed two examples of this in Richmond today, and it make me puke.  Come on fellas, have you lost all dignity?

693446[/snapback]

This begs the question: What does a guy who is obviously half man/half horse, like yourself, drive?

693446[/snapback]

Actually, they're relatively popular cars with gay men, as well.

This begs the question: What does a guy who is obviously half man/half horse, like yourself, drive?

693468[/snapback]

LOL, I drive a silver,BMW, M3 coupe. My next door neighbor owns a car dealership, and SHE gave me a cool deal on one. Otherwise I'd never be able to afford it.

However, I also have a Hyundai Sonata 2006 that will be my soon to be wife's as soon as we are married. She has a 1999 or something Dodge Stratus that I can't wait to send over a cliff somewhere.

LOL, I drive a silver,BMW, M3 coupe.  My next door neighbor owns a car dealership, and SHE gave me a cool deal on one.  Otherwise I'd never be able to afford it.

However, I also have a Hyundai Sonata 2006 that will be my soon to be wife's as soon as we are married.  She has a 1999 or something Dodge Stratus that I can't wait to send over a cliff somewhere.

693485[/snapback]

You sound dreamy! :)

693446[/snapback]

I agree, and add Pontiac Sunfire to your list. my buddy got one in high school and drove it through college and we made fun of him non-stop.