I apologize, in advance, if I offend anyone.....

Lv-Bills

Guest Master Betty
Alright...I can't fault you for that.  I walked right into it.  :wacko:

694415[/snapback]

Now... A joke.

What do you call an owl that crosses a bungee cord?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Master Betty
Owl bungee cord sine theta. 

Too easy.  Give me another.

694709[/snapback]

Wrong, it's my ass.

Actually, I think driving a truck is a way for men to cover up their masculinity issues

haha honestly!

I hate driving trucks.....people who drive them think they own the road or something.

big trucks= small penis

:doh:

Can't you tell the guys an !@#$! Screw rationalizing with a George Bush lover whose impervious to high prices. Send his ass to Iraq so it can be personally shot off..or better yet can I do it! <_<

694069[/snapback]

Is that you John Kerry?

http://automobiles.honda.com/models/model_...p?ModelName=Fit

I just bought a 2007 Fit Sport in silver.

696146[/snapback]

Almost 16k for such a little car... They are gonna be selling you air soon for 20k...

;):w00t:

Sorry no offense, but I see this class as a "throw away car"...

Hope it lasts you five years and that you paid cash outright...

Not knocking the car, but they should be about 8k or half what they are getting...

Cars are SO OVER priced, it ain't funny...

IMHO... I tend to make cars last 10 or more years and put on 100's of k miles...

Almost 16k for such a little car... They are gonna be selling you air soon for 20k...

;)  :w00t:

Sorry no offense, but I see this class as a "throw away car"...

Hope it lasts you five years and that you paid cash outright...

Not knocking the car, but they should be about 8k or half what they are getting...

Cars are SO OVER priced, it ain't funny...

IMHO...  I tend to make cars last 10 or more years and put on 100's of k miles...

696161[/snapback]

It's a Honda. Well maintained the car will outlive the driver.

It's a Honda.  Well maintained the car will outlive the driver.

696202[/snapback]

Ha! I guess you are buying what they are selling. Honda has created such an image... ;):w00t:

They are slick... For a while, there was no difference in their "rebadged" vehicles except the name on the badge... Honda engineering and standards were there when they would take and slap another compaines name on the same vehicles that they sold... The public got wind of that and they are just sticking to their name now... Gotta hand it to 'em, they know how to protect a brand...

That is a throw away car... I'd hate to maintain it...

I am not saying big is better.

I am also not saying buy a diesel big rig or tractor yet, there is a reason those things run for a million miles... And you can replace parts...

All I am saying is that 16k is a lot for that car... You are probably paying 5k just for the Honda name...

Go figure?

What in the world made you want to buy a metrosexual car like that?

696284[/snapback]

It's a great car. I've had about 8 or 9 people (men and women) come up to me and say the car looks so cool in person.

I then proceed to show them the "magic seats" and listen to them "oooooh, and ahhhhhhhh".

Don't knock it until you drive one.

Ha!  I guess you are buying what they are selling.  Honda has created such an image... :(  :P

They are slick... For a while, there was no difference in their "rebadged" vehicles except the name on the badge...  Honda engineering and standards were there when they would take and slap another compaines name on the same vehicles that they sold... The public got wind of that and they are just sticking to their name now... Gotta hand it to 'em, they know how to protect a brand...

That is a throw away car... I'd hate to maintain it...

I am not saying big is better.

I am also not saying buy a diesel big rig or tractor yet, there is a reason those things run for a million miles... And you can replace parts...

All I am saying is that 16k is a lot for that car... You are probably paying 5k just for the Honda name...

Go figure?

696287[/snapback]

Out of curiosity, what do you drive?