how fast is he

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just like in football, quality is not soley dicated by how fast you can go in a straight line.

690209[/snapback]

In life, however, the ability to write coherently is vastly underrated.

Come on, people, doesn't anyone know?  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEONE PLEASE TELL HIM!!!!!

690256[/snapback]

Some number under 5.0.

That's all I have for now. Gotta queue up my responses for when he/she starts the same thread a week from now.

Having a runningback with 4.8 speed vs a runningback with 4.3 speed is meaningless?  :D

690077[/snapback]

No it really doesn't. Timed 40's are run without the football, without defenders, without the damn GAME. He's fast enough, and i'd rather have a stronger Willis that almost always falls forward after getting hit...than a lighter, faster Willis that gets knocked back.

I hate bragging but I’m running low 13’s at the track with a stock Mach 1 with a CAI and predator tune.

690469[/snapback]

Boy this forum really has dropped off in the last week, latic acid built up after all the angry draft backlash that was here? I need the damn training camps to open up so there will be actual TOPICS! :D

EDIT: Is there a better forum out there?

Definitely file a formal request under the Freedom of Information Law (FOIL). You are a citizen and taxpayer of WNY and you are ENTITLED to this information. The Bills, the media, heck - the NFL and all of God's Earth exist soley for your benefit. There are legions of people who have been waiting for you to ask this question, and are already pouring over stats and information at your behest. LONG LIVE THE KING.

Boy this forum really has dropped off in the last week, latic acid built up  after all the angry draft backlash that was here? I need the damn training camps to open up so there will be actual TOPICS! :D

EDIT: Is there a better forum out there?

690489[/snapback]

Sorry but it’s a little tough talking football in the off season but if you like I could bad mouth a player or two or maybe the coaches, I don’t think that’s been done yet!

Nobody know`s because it`s a little slow.I`d have to guess in the 4.6-4.7 range. Wonder what the bus ran carrying that keg at Pitt. As long as he keep`s the chain`s moving I guess it`s good enough.He`s never going to get that speed back with that injury. I know I have been there. Let`s Go Buffaaaallloooooo.Wassup wiff dat.

In life, however, the ability to write coherently is vastly underrated.

690267[/snapback]

Wow thanks for pointing out one gramatical error for me. I am a better person for it. You must be proud. I didn't realize that mistakingly leaving one letter out of a word made a sentence incoherent. :ph34r:

I'd give him the same speed as a mid-range DB, maybe the speed of a Strong Safety.  He's got acceleration and moderate agility, but his speed in the open field is lack-luster.

690686[/snapback]

The only thing I gotta question about this, how many times has he been in the open field?

Wow thanks for pointing out one gramatical error for me.  I am a better person for it.  You must be proud.  I didn't realize that mistakingly leaving one letter out of a word made a sentence incoherent.  :lol:

690747[/snapback]

Well, gee, if you want me to nitpick, you actually left a letter out of two words.

Well, gee, if you want me to nitpick, you actually left a letter out of two words.

691800[/snapback]

Is nit-pick hyphenated? I always get hung up on hyphens, en dashes, em dashes, and the elipsis and the like. :lol:

Is nit-pick hyphenated?

691809[/snapback]

No. The hyphenation of two nouns/verbs is not new, but that splitting usage has always resided in the contempory trend aspect of the language. It comes, it goes.

The hyphen, besides its utility function of splitting a word in a printed column, retains its usage as preceding a summary, and separating statements - sometimes, with presumption and irritation - I might add... :lol: