I guess I'm stupid.....but if I'm Peerless Price..

catch on with Dallas last season, my ass would be in mini-camp. I mean, come on. I would think he would be trying to RE-prove himself, and I would think he has a lot to prove.

Yet, he is only one of 4 guys on the roster not to attend. Yeah, real smart Peerless. Real fuggin smart. It's a three day thing. Three days.

catch on with Dallas last season, my ass would be in mini-camp.  I mean, come on.  I would think he would be trying to RE-prove himself, and I would think he has a lot to prove. 

Yet, he is only one of 4 guys on the roster not to attend.  Yeah, real smart Peerless.  Real fuggin smart.  It's a three day thing.  Three days.

685368[/snapback]

Maybe he would if genius Marv didn't give him a 4-year contract with a nice signing bonus.

Maybe he would if genius Marv didn't give him a 4-year contract with a nice signing bonus.

685429[/snapback]

Yep. I'm reserving judgment on Marv's signings until I see them put on pads and play football. But, Marv breaks the bank for this clown and this is how he is repaid?? It's quite likely Price would be bagging groceries if not for Marv. Instead, he is making 10 mil. You'd think he'd have enough class and sense of common decency to at least show up for work.

catch on with Dallas last season, my ass would be in mini-camp.  I mean, come on.  I would think he would be trying to RE-prove himself, and I would think he has a lot to prove. 

Yet, he is only one of 4 guys on the roster not to attend.  Yeah, real smart Peerless.  Real fuggin smart.  It's a three day thing.  Three days.

685368[/snapback]

That must be the "intelllect and character" Marv likes to talk about :w00t::lol::lol:

685368[/snapback]

So much for his changed attitude. I for one was glad when he was traded. I got sick of his trash talking, which resulted in scuffles and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties too often.

one thing i'll always say about peerless -- he may have a little bit of the thug in him, but he always played hard and well for the bills. he was also very productive.

685814[/snapback]

What? One good year equals "very productive"? Take out that one good year you have a career based on bad drops, fumbles and stupid penalties.

That has to be some mighty fine tasting Kool-Aid you guys are drinking :(

What? One good year equals "very productive"? Take out that one good year you have a career based on bad drops, fumbles and stupid penalties.

That has to be some mighty fine tasting Kool-Aid you guys are drinking :(

685816[/snapback]

???

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/133393

he got better every year, having a very good 2001 season despite playing on a horrible team. also, with regard to the myth you're propounding about dropped passes, he had notoriously good hands while with the bills. that was hardly a problem.

as for the fumbling, he fumbled a couple of times at key moments in the 2000 season while fighting for extra yards. he fumbled 4 times that year, losing 3. in 2001 and 2002, he lost a grand total of one fumble despite 150 catches.

as for the bad penalties, the only one i recall that was out and out stupid was a cheap shot at the end of a game against SF in 2001 that the bills lost 35-0.

it's amazing how these myths take life.

one thing i'll always say about peerless -- he may have a little bit of the thug in him, but he always played hard and well for the bills. he was also very productive.

685814[/snapback]

I'm not jumping on you , but what has Peerless do that makes him a thug? I've heard other people say that but I never noticed anything like that. The only bad thing I noticed about of him is that he is kinda of soft and gives up on interceptions. Just wondering.

???

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/133393

he got better every year, having a very good 2001 season despite playing on a horrible team. also, with regard to the myth you're propounding about dropped passes, he had notoriously good hands while with the bills. that was hardly a problem.

as for the fumbling, he fumbled a couple of times at key moments in the 2000 season while fighting for extra yards. he fumbled 4 times that year, losing 3. in 2001 and 2002, he lost a grand total of one fumble despite 150 catches.

as for the bad penalties, the only one i recall that was out and out stupid was a cheap shot at the end of a game against SF in 2001 that the bills lost 35-0.

it's amazing how these myths take life.

685827[/snapback]

Myth? Please.

Price played himself out of the NFL but was able con Marv for a $10 million dollar contract. I guess those news story about "thugs" preying on the elderly are true.

And Price's hands weren't a problem? Please. Thay should have called him T-Rex for how short his arms get in traffic.

Price had average numbers because teams were double teaming Moulds. He left Moulds shadow and played himself out of the league.

He may be Buffalo's #2 but thats's more of a reflection of how bad the Bills depth at wideout is then anything else.

Price isn't here to prove anything. He's here because the Bills are the only team willing to pay him to play football. The Pats were willing to give him a sniff but only for the league min with no money upfront. Price will collect his money this year and be gone. Hopefully along with this front office. :(

Last time i checked, peerless's contract was NOT guaranteed for 10 million. Thats the entire worth of it, IF he plays it out. But why let facts get in the way of a good rant? If PP sucks this year and we cut him, he was only paid roughly 3 mil, NOT 10 mil.

Again, sorry to inject facts into a good rant.

I believe Peerless will surprise a lot of you this season.

685867[/snapback]

My expectations are ridiculously low. If he's cut then I might be surprised. He'll never live up to he years he was here with Eric and Drew.

Myth? Please.

Price played himself out of the NFL but was able con Marv for a $10 million dollar contract. I guess those news story about "thugs" preying on the elderly are true.

And Price's hands weren't a problem? Please. Thay should have called him T-Rex for how short his arms get in traffic.

Price had average numbers because teams were double teaming Moulds. He left Moulds shadow and played himself out of the league.

He may be Buffalo's #2 but thats's more of a reflection of how bad the Bills depth at wideout is then anything else.

Price isn't here to prove anything. He's here because the Bills are the only team willing to pay him to play football. The Pats were willing to give him a sniff but only for the league min with no money upfront. Price will collect his money this year and be gone. Hopefully along with this front office. :(

685850[/snapback]

last i checked, this conversation was about his career with the bills, not with the falcons (and i suspect that not many of us actually watched falcons games in 03 and 04). as for him alligator arming it for the bills, that's about the biggest crock i've heard since, i dunno, espn's talking heads on draft day.

Last time i checked, peerless's contract was NOT guaranteed for 10 million. Thats the entire worth of it, IF he plays it out. But why let facts get in the way of a good rant? If PP sucks this year and we cut him, he was only paid roughly 3 mil, NOT 10 mil.

Again, sorry to inject facts into a good rant.

685851[/snapback]

That's about 2.25 million too much that could have been spent elsewhere. :(