SABRES WIN 7-6

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly say I think I just watched the best sporting event in my entire life......

I still haven't come down. This is one of the greatest moments in Buffalo sports history. PERIOD.

Let's go Buffalo!!!!

I'll post it here, there, everywhere: That was by far the best hockey game I've ever laid my eyes on. If they made a movie out of a team and used that game as a culminating moment you'd say it was ridiculous and overdone. Too unbelievable.

But it was real. And incredible at every turn.

This sabres team has more heart and desire than I've ever witnessed, and they've shown it all season. The only comparison I can make is to how the patriots would find a way to win no matter what the circumstance...what the Sabres just did is nothing short of historic....IF they can pull out the series win. If not, it'll be an entertaining footnote in STanley Cup lore.

WHAT A FUGGIN GAME!

WOW!

Can the blades really turn it on when they want!!!!

It is gonna be tough... I appreciate the Sens that much more... And who ever wins this series I wanna see get through the conference finals and hopefully play Edmonton (I am pulling for in the west)...

Sens have great fans, but I was disappointed in them taunting Miller... I guess it comes with the action... And can be expected... I really don't want to see the Buffalo fans reciprocate when the series shifts to WNY...

Thank you Dora... And a very mucho grande Cinco de Mayo... One for the ages!!!

Go Sabres!

:P

I have never lost my voice during a non-football related sporting event until tonight :P

What an amazing game and an amazing, clutch team we have!

Their stick work in the offensive zone is second to none this season>

I can honestly say I think I just watched the best sporting event in my entire life......

I still haven't come down.  This is one of the greatest moments in Buffalo sports history.  PERIOD.

Let's go Buffalo!!!!

685032[/snapback]

Didn't see it, and I'm not into hockey, but I like your thinking- it doesnt have to be a championship, and to be honest, you dont even have to win. From what people are saying, it still would have been a great game if it were 7-6 the other way.

A lot of people have said it before but I will say it here again, even though I love football way more than hockey as a sport, and love the Bills more than I love the Sabres, there is nothing more exciting in sports than a good playoff hockey game. And this was a fabulous one.

great win for the sabres. Good luck the rest of the series. The sabres and ottawa are definitly gonna have to tighten up on defense. It was painful to watch the goalies getting hung out to dry like that. Miller came up with some big saves in the 3rd that really kept you in the game. Congrats on the offensive show down.