The Best Team in the NFL - By far

stevestojan

Is the Seatlle Seahawks. They are just NASTY.

Week One against New Orleans 21-7 AWAY GAME

Week Two against Tampa Bay 10-6 AWAY GAME

Week Three against San Fran 34 -0 HOME GAME

They have outscored their opponents 65-13. They have traveled a TON. From Seattle to New Orleans and Back. Then back across the country to Tampon Gay. Then BACK to Seattle to kick the balls out of SF.

They are no joke, and are my official pick for SB reps from the NFC.

Week 12 is gonna be a tough one.

Week One against New Orleans 21-7  AWAY GAME

Week Two against Tampa Bay 10-6    AWAY GAME

Week Three against  San Fran 34 -0  HOME GAME

They have outscored their opponents 65-13.  They have traveled a TON. From Seattle to New Orleans and Back. Then back across the country to Tampon Gay. Then BACK to Seattle to kick the balls out of SF.

51102[/snapback]

Ummm, they've beaten three crappy teams basically!

They have outscored their opponents 65-13.  They have traveled a TON. From Seattle to New Orleans and Back. Then back across the country to Tampon Gay. Then BACK to Seattle to kick the balls out of SF.

51102[/snapback]

I agree that week 12 is going to be tough--when I picked the Bills to go 13-3 before the season :huh: one of the losses was at Seattle.

But I wouldn't necessarily give them the NFC yet. TB and San Fran suck--so I'll wait until they play some better teams.

And Philly is looking unstoppable--Seattle will have to go through Philly to go to the Super Bowl.

You could have said the exact same thing about Buffalo last year after week 2. Seattle may be the best in the league after week 3 this year, but that may have nothing to do with the way they finish.

I agree that week 12 is going to be tough--when I picked the Bills to go 13-3 before the season  :huh:  one of the losses was at Seattle.

But I wouldn't necessarily give them the NFC yet. TB and San Fran suck--so I'll wait until they play some better teams.

And Philly is looking unstoppable--Seattle will have to go through Philly to go to the Super Bowl.

51115[/snapback]

Minnesota started 6-0 and failed to make the playoffs last year. It's a loooooooooong season.

51102[/snapback]

Until proven otherwise the best team in the leauge is the New England Patriots. Which will make the Bills victory that much sweeter this weekend!

51102[/snapback]

They beat simpleton teams. Until they beat some tough teams. I will not be convinced until then.

My pick is still the Eagles in the NFC. Afc pick is the Denver Broncos to join them.

They beat simpleton teams. Until they beat some tough teams. I will not be convinced until then.

My pick is still the Eagles in the NFC. Afc pick is the Denver Broncos to join them.

51302[/snapback]

The Broncos, huh?

I gotta go Indy...

then Pats

then the Jets. (what??? Did i just say the Jets?!)

I gotta go Indy...

then Pats

then the Jets. (what??? Did i just say the Jets?!)

51303[/snapback]

The Pats just beat Indy 3 weeks ago.

In fact, the Pats always beat Indy.

How can Indy be better than the Pats?

The Pats just beat Indy 3 weeks ago.

In fact, the Pats always beat Indy. 

How can Indy be better than the Pats?

51344[/snapback]

I just think Indy has more scoring potential. When your coach tells your QB "i want to throw the ball 50 times today" and can say it confidently and with a straight face, that team is dangerous.

But maybe your right. Maybe Belicheck has them figured out.

Guest Guest_guru_*

51102[/snapback]

Tampa and San Fran are weak and New Orleans is mediocre. Whoopee!

I just think Indy has more scoring potential. When your coach tells your QB "i want to throw the ball 50 times today" and can say it confidently and with a straight face, that team is dangerous.

But maybe your right. Maybe Belicheck has them figured out.

51436[/snapback]

No denying Indy has the offense to win but, with that great offense, comes a very suspect defense. It's this lousy defense which has, and will continue, to cause them to falter against the best, most balanced teams in the league.