Reason #1784 that Marv shouldn't draft

"Hilton flew to Las Vegas to join Leinart's post-NFL draft party at Pure nightclub at Caesars Palace."

Her and about 200 other people. This is just publicity for the skank...Leinart's Wonderlic score wasn't that low. :P

"Hilton flew to Las Vegas to join Leinart's post-NFL draft party at Pure nightclub at Caesars Palace."

Her and about 200 other people.  This is just publicity for the skank...Leinart's Wonderlic score wasn't that low.  :P

682555[/snapback]

Wonder-lic in the same paragraph as Paris Hilton.

I don't care who you are, that's funny :lol:

Her and about 200 other people.  This is just publicity for the skank...Leinart's Wonderlic score wasn't that low.  :P

682555[/snapback]

Publicity for sure....but I would not turn her down!

I love this part:

In September 2004, sparks flew between her and Chicago Bears all-pro linebacker Brian Urlacher at Light nightclub at the Bellagio. She was seen leaving the club on Urlacher's back with a broken stiletto heel in hand.

That romance fizzled a short time later.

A "short time later"? What, like 45 minutes later?

Paris Hilton, or the 90-yr old guy and 474 million?  :doh:

682644[/snapback]

Crap. Make it hard.

OK, 90-yr old guy with 474 million.

For that much money, I could disappear and really care about what anyone here thinks.

Oh, wait...

I already don't care about what anyone here thinks.

OK, have to think some more. BRB.

Crap. Make it hard.

OK, 90-yr old guy with 474 million.

For that much money, I could disappear and really care about what anyone here thinks.

Oh, wait...

I already don't care about what anyone here thinks.

OK, have to think some more. BRB.

682665[/snapback]

I guess it depends on what would give you more personal satisfaction: being someone with half a billion dollars, or being someone who has nailed paris hilton. Its not a matter of being elite, because both of those groups contain roughly the same number of people.

I guess it depends on what would give you more personal satisfaction: being someone with half a billion dollars, or being someone who has nailed paris hilton. Its not a matter of being elite, because both of those groups contain roughly the same number of people.

682671[/snapback]

Nah. Odds are great that there are many fewer 1/2 billionaires than that other group.

I can't believe people are really debating whether or not they would get with Paris Hilton. She is a horrible person. She has no butt, is a known who rah, and answers the cell phone during "relations." If I was Matt Leinart, I bring her back, get her naked, and then say I gotta do some laundry. Oh and reason #1785 why you don't draft him. He was on Punk'd and he and his buddy got busted for picking up a hooker. The cop says if Leinart admits that the hooker was his buddy's, he would be allowed to go. And Leinart agreed to do it!!! Is that the kinda character Marv wants? I think not. Donte Whitner ain't gonna snitch!!! :doh:

Yowser!! :doh:

She may be a skank, but she is hot little skank! :lol:

682611[/snapback]

You need to get your eyes checked son.. Her face is deformed. I have absolutly no idea on how anyone can think she is good looking.

She's a dog

You need to get your eyes checked son.. Her face is deformed. I have absolutly no idea on how anyone can think she is good looking.

She's a dog

683090[/snapback]

My eyes are fine, but my brain could be warped. But either way, I still think she is hot!