Marv = Sacred cow

They weren't value shoppers, but they got some good football players nevertheless. I would have liked to see them hang onto that extra 3rd round pick, tho'....what's the over/under on Melvin or Tutun being this year's "Bennie?"

I think the first two picks were reaches from the slot they drafted in, especially McCargo. I also think Youboty was a steal, but without the extra pick we had going in, the o-line took it hard and dry for another season.

They weren't value shoppers, but they got some good football players nevertheless.  I would have liked to see them hang onto that extra 3rd round pick, tho'....what's the over/under on Melvin or Tutun being this year's "Bennie?"

676718[/snapback]

I don't know, but I will be pissed if Bennie is this year's Bennie. :lol:

gonna threaten to disfigure anyone who disagrees with you, you crazy phychotic sick twisted SOB?

676795[/snapback]

No, only Brandon who made this personal. I was happy to argue the facts. But Brandon made the arguement personal, now Brandon will pay with flesh and blood. And a lot of flesh and blood. Sorry Brandon, but I will make a personnal vendetta of making you pay for your remarks.

No, only Brandon who made this personal. I was happy to argue the facts. But Brandon made the arguement personal, now Brandon will pay with flesh and blood. And a lot of flesh and blood. Sorry Brandon, but I will make a personnal vendetta of making you pay for your remarks.

676980[/snapback]

koo koo ! koo koo !

They weren't value shoppers, but they got some good football players nevertheless.  I would have liked to see them hang onto that extra 3rd round pick, tho'....what's the over/under on Melvin or Tutun being this year's "Bennie?"

676718[/snapback]

I take the under....

Neither one of those guys fits the Anderson mold....they are charactor players who work their @ss off.

This is where Marv gets it....he brought in veteran guys who dont start sucking their thumb in a fetal position when things fall apart. These are lunchpail guys.

I take the under....

Neither one of those guys fits the Anderson mold....they are charactor players who work their @ss off.

This is where Marv gets it....he brought in veteran guys who dont start sucking their thumb in a fetal position when things fall apart.  These are lunchpail guys.

677242[/snapback]

Agreed...

Reyes may not be the most naturally talented OG but I will guarantee one thing, anyone who starts 2 straight Seasons for John Fox on either Line is going to be tough... period... :)