If Vince Young is there, what do we do?

Somebody would surely trade up to that position for Evans!! I think he's going to be an amazing player. I hope he falls to us, and we take him. We need other things, but you can sign free agents to fill DL positions, or take one later on. We just signed a guard, we can wait till the 2nd for a tackle.

I don't think Young will be there, but if he is, what would you do?

I wouldn't take a shot at Cutler, but somebody wants him. Somebody will trade for Cutler.

What do you do? You friggin trade down and let some other idiot team take him. QB in the 1st 10 picks in this draft = dumb as hell.

Somebody would surely trade up to that position for Evans!!  I think he's going to be an amazing player.  I hope he falls to us, and we take him.  We need other things, but you can sign free agents to fill DL positions, or take one later on.  We just signed a guard, we can wait till the 2nd for a tackle. 

I wouldn't take a shot at Cutler, but somebody wants him.  Somebody will trade for Cutler.

673339[/snapback]

You have 2 teams right behind us that will want Young. Both will be eager to leapfrog over each other.

Detroit at 9 has Kitna-McCown. The Falcons at 10 would like our spot with this new shakeup (Williams 1, Bush 2). A movedown from 8 to 10 is a no-brainer.

If someone is willing to trade up to pick his "bust written all over him", and makes an offer you can't refuse, then make the deal.  It's that simple.

673347[/snapback]

No doubt. Talk about a sink or swim pick. He'll either be really good or out of the league in 5 years. My money is on the latter.

If he's there, I'd fleece some team for draft picks this year and/or next. Young makes me nervous about his adaptability to the NFL game.

673401[/snapback]

Saw an ESPN interview with Steve Young, talking about the draft. He had some great insight on adapting to QB in the NFL. As he put it, "In college, everybody was open. In the NFL, nobody was open!!"

I can almost guarantee you that V. Young will be a Raider.  No first hand knowledge, except listening to Raider's fans, and Grandma Davis thinks V.Y. will sell tickets...

673704[/snapback]

I won't gauarantee anything, but if I had to put money on it I'd say Young will be a Titan.

I can almost guarantee you that V. Young will be a Raider.  No first hand knowledge, except listening to Raider's fans, and Grandma Davis thinks V.Y. will sell tickets...

673704[/snapback]

I can almost guarantee you that Cutler will not be selected by the Rams. A good friend of mine is a Rams fan & he said "It will not happen!" <_<

Somebody would surely trade up to that position for Evans!!  I think he's going to be an amazing player.  I hope he falls to us, and we take him.  We need other things, but you can sign free agents to fill DL positions, or take one later on.  We just signed a guard, we can wait till the 2nd for a tackle. 

I wouldn't take a shot at Cutler, but somebody wants him.  Somebody will trade for Cutler.

673339[/snapback]

Now that Mario is #1, it is conceivable Leinart drops to #8.

If he does, what would you do then?