Players we have no chance in getting,

SoCal

In my option the first four players ,in no order are, Bush gone, D'Brick gone, Williams gone and one of the QB's will be gone. Hawk and Davis will be gone when the Bills pick also. So who will it be? I say Marv and Co. pick Justice for the simple fact that Marv and Co put the spin on Justice when they said he is not a top ten pick, So they pick him.

If the I had my pick of any player I would take Veron Davis. I believe he is going to be a HoFer some day.

I don't think there is any player that the bills have no chance of getting at #8 (except maybe Bush) becuase anything can happen on Draft day, there could be alot of trading for spots and it only takes one player to be taken out of their expected position to change the entire draft. I just don't think there is anybody i would be willing to trade up for.

At 8, if available, I would love to see the Bills take Davis, he could be the replacement for Moulds the Bills need.

I believe and I am going out on a limb here, but I believe that Hawk will fall to us. I dont see him going in the top 5. I have it like this:

1. Bush

2. Brick

3. Leinart

4. Davis

5. Huff

6. Ngata

7. Young

8. Hawk

669939[/snapback]

Well...From Your Keyboard to God's ears cause I don't think there is a chance in hell the Bills pass on Hawk, Need area or not...Of coarse that is assuming another Team does not blow them away with a Trade Down offer...

And let's face facts, Hawk would be a HUGE Upgrade from Posey once he settled in. Plus you get a Kid that will be a Leader on The Bills Defense for the next 10 Years...

I definitely like Hawk and I'm Praying this scenerio plays out...That's the interesting thing about this Draft in that a Player who some consider to be a Top 3 Talent could fall to #8 Overall if the stars align so-to-speak... :)

I don't think there is any player that the bills have no chance of getting at #8 (except maybe Bush) becuase anything can happen on Draft day, there could be alot of trading for spots and it only takes one player to be taken out of their expected position to change the entire draft. I just don't think there is anybody i would be willing to trade up for.

At 8, if available, I would love to see the Bills take Davis, he could be the replacement for Moulds the Bills need.

669924[/snapback]

i agree, the only player im ruling out is bush, you never know whats going to happen and you have to be prepared for anything

And let's face facts, Hawk would be a HUGE Upgrade from Posey once he settled in. Plus you get a Kid that will be a Leader on The Bills Defense for the next 10 Years...

669950[/snapback]

You think. A lot of suckeye fans said the same about katzenmoyer.

You think. A lot of suckeye fans said the same about katzenmoyer.

669961[/snapback]

Well I'm a Michigan Fan...And I think Hawk is definitely the real deal...If he stays healthy he will be special...He's simply a Player through and through... :)

Well...From Your Keyboard to God's ears cause I don't think there is a chance in hell the Bills pass on Hawk, Need area or not...Of coarse that is assuming another Team does not blow them away with a Trade Down offer...

I definitely like Hawk and I'm Praying this scenerio plays out...That's the interesting thing about this Draft in that a Player who some consider to be a Top 3 Talent could fall to #8 Overall if the stars align so-to-speak... :)

669950[/snapback]

He is a guy that Marv could not pass on, are LB's are still good but 2 are aging and one is coming off a serious injury. Spikes says he will be ready but I dont think he will be the same player he was.

I believe and I am going out on a limb here, but I believe that Hawk will fall to us. I dont see him going in the top 5. I have it like this:

1. Bush

2. Williams

3. Leinart

4. Brick

5. Ngata

6. Huff

7. Young

8. Hawk

669939[/snapback]

i dont think the jets are taking d'brick i think they will take a qb with the 4th pick...............all i know is we will get a good player @#8 regardless if it is hawk,huff,n'gata,d'brick.what i would really love to see is marv trade up to the #2 spot and draft mario williams..........but i would be ecstatic if we drafted aj hawk...............go bills in"06

669950[/snapback]

how good will he be once he's off the juice? ;)

I just read Pat Kirwins mock on NFL.com and he has Hawk going #11 to St. Louis, what is this guy smoking.

669982[/snapback]

I don't know what he's smokin, but whenever he's talking to one of the draft eligible college football players on his Sirius NFL radio show he sounds like he's talking to some hot chick. It's kind of creepy.

1. Bush

2. Williams

3. Leinart

4. Brick

5. Ngata

6. Huff

7. Young

8. Hawk

669939[/snapback]

That would be a dream scenario!!

Hawk would instantly make this defense a #1 unit again--out LB core of Spikes, Fletcher, and Hawk could more than make up for a make-shift defensive line.

Katzenmoyer had a career ending neck injury, he chose not to play again.

669980[/snapback]

Don't ruin his moment. Even though the players are nothing alike, the fact that both were Ohio State LBs means they will share the same fate.

Didn't you know that?

Don't ruin his moment.  Even though the players are nothing alike, the fact that both were Ohio State LBs means they will share the same fate. 

Didn't you know that?

670076[/snapback]

Ahh, i see, kinda like top 5 OT's, huh? they all will be busts.

Oh, i meant to add, D'Brick knows how and likes ot play piano, so he's obviously going to be a bust who doesnt have the desire to play football. Why the hell would we want a well rounded player thats made the most of an opportunity in getting free college education. I onyl want o-linmen that eat raw steak, frighten little children, and run head first into walls in their spare time.