Semi-Official Game 2 Thread

BB27

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they ever say why Briere went to the lockerrooms earlier in the game?

669507[/snapback]

He banged into a ref down low during a PP and got up gimpy. It wasn't a huge collision but just sort of awkward. I'm hoping it's just Lindy having the sense to keep his high-scoring captain out of harm's way as the game predictably degenerates.

Cya

He banged into a ref down low during a PP and got up gimpy. It wasn't a huge collision but just sort of awkward. I'm hoping it's just Lindy having the sense to keep his high-scoring captain out of harm's way as the game predictably degenerates.

Cya

669509[/snapback]

Didnt Briere come back though? I could have sworn I saw him back in there

For most of this game, I had this one quote from the Simpsons in my head playing over and over. Thanks to the wonders of the world wide intra-web, I can share this classic sound clip with you all. It involves Homer fighting with the Krustyburglar.

Sabres = Homer

Flyers = Hamburglar/Krustyburglar

Little Kid = Flyer Fans

http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/homerjs/hamburgler.wav

And look at those poor, small-market Sabres.  Tsk tsk.  No big name free agents...no chance for success.  It's going to be a long season for the team from Buffalo.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

669518[/snapback]

You sound like one of our fans - right about the time we didn't resign Cancer Satan and Meathead Zhitnik. Oh, how we miss them so far.

And look at those poor, small-market Sabres.  Tsk tsk.  No big name free agents...no chance for success.  It's going to be a long season for the team from Buffalo.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

669518[/snapback]

sounds like another buffalo team we all know and love...

For most of this game, I had this one quote from the Simpsons in my head playing over and over.  Thanks to the wonders of the world wide intra-web, I can share this classic sound clip with you all.  It involves Homer fighting with the Krustyburglar.

Sabres = Homer

Flyers = Hamburglar/Krustyburglar

Little Kid = Flyer Fans

http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/homerjs/hamburgler.wav

669517[/snapback]

:):w00t::w00t::D

Perfect!