Semi-Official Game 2 Thread

BB27

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have it on now...I didn't for Eager's penalty, because they cut to the friggin' Devils-Rangers and I shut it down.

669434[/snapback]

Since you are Ieatcrayonz, you should make an obligatory New Jersey post.

Oh...sorry...

I have it on now...I didn't for Eager's penalty, because they cut to the friggin' Devils-Rangers and I shut it down.

669434[/snapback]

Eager took a run at Campbell on the endboards and then tried to cahse somebody else down. It wasn't that big a deal but it was the 3rd shift in a row where he tried to stir the stew so stripes just "sanctioned" him before the game got out of hand.

As for Gauthier's hit, I hope he gets suspended for a year. That's the most gutless and dangerous play in all of professional sports; Vanek hits the boards wrong and he could spend the rest of his life in a chair. Cutting somebody from the backside on a ballfield pisses me off, but driving a bent over player headfirst into the boards makes me f'ing insane. I hope somebody poleaxes him in the head before this series is over.

Eager took a run at Campbell on the endboards and then tried to cahse somebody else down. It wasn't that big a deal but it was the 3rd shift in a row where he tried to stir the stew so stripes just "sanctioned" him before the game got out of hand.

As for Gauthier's hit, I hope he gets suspended for a year. That's the most gutless and dangerous play in all of professional sports; Vanek hits the boards wrong and he could spend the rest of his life in a chair. Cutting somebody from the backside on a ballfield pisses me off, but driving a bent over player headfirst into the boards makes me f'ing insane. I hope somebody poleaxes him in the head before this series is over.

669443[/snapback]

I'll just settle for all of the bad hockey karma thats being dumped on Philly for their cheap shots.

The third period is going to be very dangerous, unless the Sabres completely bomb out in the 3rd and let Philly get in it, all Philly is going to be thinking about is taking Sabres out to make it easier on them when they return to Philly.

How bad is this?  The score is 6-1 and I'm still thinking "its not over yet".  The curse of a Buffalo sports fan, its hard to believe it when things are going this good.

669442[/snapback]

Yeah, I know. Something will go wrong, somewhere.

669443[/snapback]

Especially since he did the same thing not two weeks ago against the Maple Leafs. The NHL needs to get on these officials to CALL PENALTIES regardless of the scoreboard - especially when the intent to injure is so damn obvious.

Just talked to the guy from OLN on the phone. he said it was TSN who picked up their feed and they have no choice in the matter. Said to voice compliants to TSN. I found a number for TSN on the net. It is located in Canada (416) 332-5000.

So let's see if I have this straight: There's two games on right now, Sabres-Flyers, and Rangers-Devils. TSN was showing Sabres-Flyers, as was Center Ice, OLN was showing Rangers-Devils. Now everyone is just showing the OLN Rangers-Devils feed. Three channels. Two games. Only one being televised.

What is this, !@#$ing amateur night in the production booth? :) You've got three channels and two games. Do the !@#$ing math, you geniuses!!!