Semi-Official Game 2 Thread

BB27

So let's see if I have this straight: There's two games on right now, Sabres-Flyers, and Rangers-Devils.  TSN was showing Sabres-Flyers, as was Center Ice, OLN was showing Rangers-Devils.  Now everyone is just showing the OLN Rangers-Devils feed.  Three channels.  Two games.  Only one being televised.

What is this, !@#$ing amateur night in the production booth?   :)  You've got three channels and two games.  Do the !@#$ing math, you geniuses!!!

669467[/snapback]

Well, it is Canada. Probably someone closely related to Meazza trying to deal with such a difficult decision. Great googly moogly.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*slowly pets his MSG feed in the corner*

My preciousssssssss...

669474[/snapback]

The worst part about the whole night is that I was actually forced to watch Lou Lamarillo for ten minutes. Dude scares the hell out of me. He should have pins sticking out his head. Hockey Satan.

I'm actually pretty surprised...Philly has played a somewhat clean 3rd (just as I type this they get hit with another penalty).

But still...at least they have some sort of dignity by not just stooping down to the goon level and start aiming for knees.

669484[/snapback]

I was watching that too, weird to see a high road.

I'm actually pretty surprised...Philly has played a somewhat clean 3rd (just as I type this they get hit with another penalty).

But still...at least they have some sort of dignity by not just stooping down to the goon level and start aiming for knees.

669484[/snapback]

They've quit. The reality is they know they can't keep it up because the officials will remember their antics in game 3 & 4.

Apparently Captain Kangaroo doesn't like that stuff.  What's he doing in Philly?

669487[/snapback]

I submitted that one to "Here's Looking at You" on ESPN Page 2 back in 2000 (?). They put it up a day later, but credited some other dude along with "Many Others".

One of these days, I'll have an original thought. :)

I submitted that one to "Here's Looking at You" on ESPN Page 2 back in 2000 (?).  They put it up a day later, but credited some other dude along with "Many Others".

One of these days, I'll have an original thought.  :)

669492[/snapback]

Ravens Head Coach Brian Billick

BP Richfield From The 90s TV Show "Dinosaurs" (Voiced by Sherman Hemsley)

I was watching that too, weird to see a high road.

669486[/snapback]

I think with Gauthier and Eager both sitting they were just about out of morons.

Of course as soon as Eager's 10:00 is up it all starts again..... :)