What would you rather have?

ofiba

There are some notable differences, but in a way you're asking would you rather be the St. Louis Blues or the Tampa bay Lightning? The Blues have made the playoffs 20+ consecutive years. The Lightning have been a joke for most of their existence, but they won the Cup.

I'd rather be the Lightning.

There are some notable differences, but in a way you're asking would you rather be the St. Louis Blues or the Tampa bay Lightning? The Blues have made the playoffs 20+ consecutive years. The Lightning have been a joke for most of their existence, but they won the Cup.

I'd rather be the Lightning.

49654[/snapback]

yeah, but 10 years from now (half way through the 320 game losing skid) I bet you'd change your mind.

Neither. One of the reasons I'm a fan is because I don't KNOW the outcome of anything. Try watching a game with any emotion when you know the final score before the kickoff.

Pretty much ruins the experience and you end up 3 hours that closely resemble DCTom checking the UberCat's bungholes for klingons.

without hesitation i would take the single super bowl victory!

i have been a Cincinnati Reds fan all my life. and the last time they one the championship was 1990. I still have the tapes of the '90 World Series and break them out every few years. It holds me over just fine.

If the Bills one the Super Bowl, I would die a happy man. If they NEVER won another game it would not bother me a bit.

A without a doubt. It's like asking, would you rather be a one time world champion boxer, or a good fighter who never was champion.

Look at the NY Jets, they're still living off what Namath did in winning a SuperBowl back in 69.

Hi this is Tom Donahoe and I wanted to ask all you Bills fans a serious question.

Does it really matter if we "win" or "lose" a game? In our hearts we know we have the best players.

You guys have sold the stadium out for 11 straight games. We've gone 6-13 in that time frame so do you really think we, Bills Management, care whether or not we win?

It's all about putting the big names in front of your faces and getting that fat paycheck from Mr. Wilson.

But, anywhooooo, remember Bills Fans, you are number 1 in our book!

A better question:

Which would I rather have:

1. a frontal lobotomy

2. a bottle in front of me?

If you remember, we went from the AFL Championship until SB XXV with years of drought in between, but always that ray of hope. The 'tweener' years kept me a fan.

:D

Perhaps the question should have been, in twenty years, given either of those outcomes, which outcome would ultimately make you happier at that time in the future?

49738[/snapback]

yeah this is what i meant. not knowing the outcome of every year in advance.