More Visits Today in Buffalo

The KFFL reports:

Bills | Team visits with J. Wells

Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:31:07 -0700

BuffaloBills.com reports the Buffalo Bills visited with free agent RB Jonathan Wells (Texans) Tuesday, April 11.

Bills | Team visits with Reyes

Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:29:52 -0700

BuffaloBills.com reports the Buffalo Bills visited with free agent OL Tutan Reyes (Panthers) Tuesday, April 11.

The KFFL reports:

Bills | Team visits with J. Wells

Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:31:07 -0700

BuffaloBills.com reports the Buffalo Bills visited with free agent RB Jonathan Wells (Texans) Tuesday, April 11.

Bills | Team visits with Reyes

Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:29:52 -0700

BuffaloBills.com reports the Buffalo Bills visited with free agent OL Tutan Reyes (Panthers) Tuesday, April 11.

659266[/snapback]

NICE!!! I hope Marv gets both of them!

Wells might be good to backup Willis (maybe light a fire under his @ss if he starts to slack)

I think you might hear about more visits now that the Moulds situation is finalized.

Who knows who else has been brought in under the radar, I don't remember hearing anything about price coming in and he said he met with them last week. The signing kind of came out of the blue yesterday

reyes would be a very good pickup!.....i never even heard of him.a guard that started all 16 games last season plus the playoffs.............i dont ever remember hearing about him in the beginning of the offseason when all the talk was about hutch and bently

Wells is nothing. I saw his entire underachieving college career at Ohio St. I do remember he liked to fumble.

Reyes wouldn't cost much. At least he started the last 2 years.

659297[/snapback]

I disagree on Wells - this would be a good pickup, IMO. He strikes me as similar to Nick Goings on Carolina - keeps getting pushed down on the depth chart but when he gets in the game he fills in admirably or in some cases even outperforms the starter. I would be more comfortable with him as backup than some rookie drafted in rounds 5-7 or S. Williams, as long as he comes at the right price of course.

"I can play on first and second down and I can catch and pass block on third down."

Well, at least he thinks so.

I would like both of these signings. If Wells really does drop down to 230-235, that would be a nice guy to bring in off the sidelines, especially if he can pass block.

Reyes would help to solidify the LG spot, for certain...or at least make it less of a liability. Sounds like he really liked his visit, so perhaps we'll hear about a contract offer soon.

I'd liek to see them add reyes.

But far and away the most inspiring comment for 2006 in that article was this...

What's most attractive to Reyes about Buffalo is the open spot at left guard on the offensive line

Maybe if we sign Reyes we can cut Bennie Anderson's fat ass. If we were to sign him that would create a lot of competition in the interior of our O-line....thats a good thing. Not to mention were probably going to add some more bodies in the draft.

Maybe if we sign Reyes we can cut Bennie Anderson's fat ass.  If we were to sign him that would create a lot of competition in the interior of our O-line....thats a good thing.  Not to mention were probably going to add some more bodies in the draft.

659400[/snapback]

true but maybe keep bennie around for a season and see if he would be a good backup or maybe he could play another spot on the line? this is one of the things i like about marv and coach jauron already.they seem to be bringing in lots of depth for our o-line.....now if the new guys play well and we can trust them next season and we need to resign certain players then maybe bennie becomes expendable.or he helped out alot in his new role/roles and we keep him...go bills in"06

reyes would be a very good pickup!.....i never even heard of him.a guard that started all 16 games last season plus the playoffs.............i dont ever remember hearing about him in the beginning of the offseason when all the talk was about hutch and bently

659299[/snapback]

Sounds like he's like a good umpire. The good umpires are the ones you don't remember.