Tuesday Pet Peeve

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who don't flush.  Give me a friggin break, push the damn handle. :P

659114[/snapback]

What if the log you drop is so large you're afraid it won't flush and could flood the stall if an attempt is made? Not that this has ever happened to me...

Walking around campus this morning inspired me to vent about a new pet peeve: People that wear ball caps with the brim off to the side. Cheese-n-rice they look like frickin' idiots...

659100[/snapback]

I'll one up you...

People who wear the same hats that dont take the tags off of them. it makes me want to walk up and hit them.

I'll one up you...

People who wear the same hats that dont take the tags off of them. it makes me want to walk up and hit them.

659177[/snapback]

Yeah, that's pretty fricking retarded too. And when the hell is the fashion statement of wearing one's pants way low with the boxers exposed for all to see going to end?

new today, -----went to HSBC to pay a 19 dollar credit card bill with cash , sorry we do not take cash for paying the bill . they do take personal checks and they do take money orders. they would not sell me a money order because i do not have an account with them ......... had to go to price chopper to get a money order . then go back to the bank and pay the bill .... a bank that will not take cash , what is america comming to ????

Walking around campus this morning inspired me to vent about a new pet peeve: People that wear ball caps with the brim off to the side. Cheese-n-rice they look like frickin' idiots...

659100[/snapback]

Someone (maybe on TBD) said once that they subtract 10 IQ points for every degree from center the cap is rotated. I like it, so I have adopted that philosophy as well.

I mess with people who do that. I go up to the kids and ask them if they know thier hat is on crooked. I love the blank stares which say without saying, "you're too old to "get it"... :P

659100[/snapback]

That drives me nuts also, along with the brims that are so straight they look like they were ironed.