Tuesday Pet Peeve

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened?

660203[/snapback]

I'm sure it's as much the age as it is the teachers. But when my little girl gets pissed off she's started to spit at us. And of course, NO! NO NO NO NO!

She's great after a weekend, but as soon as school is over on monday, it's back to the same old thing.

I'm sure it's as much the age as it is the teachers. But when my little girl gets pissed off she's started to spit at us. And of course, NO! NO NO NO NO!

660211[/snapback]

Monica Lewinsky is teaching now?

She's great after a weekend, but as soon as school is over on monday, it's back to the same old thing.

660211[/snapback]

If you get your wife to stop hocking on you your little girl will follow suit. I doubt you'll make progress on the NO thing.

660211[/snapback]

She wants to move to New Orleans? Yeah, I would worry about what they're teaching her...

Then how'd it get on the dress?

660220[/snapback]

I thought it was a matter of public record that he never came until that particular time, and that was an accident, until that could get offered into evidence. After all, Bill would never lie, neither would Hillary. And a guy who just happens to be president getting blow jobs from a chubby dumbass in the oval office doesn't bother most here, because blow jobs are cool.

I'd discuss judgement out of a President, but it's been done. I think the consessus is that blow jobs are cool.