Tuesday Pet Peeve

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife will hit the snooze button 5+ times before getting up! This happens almost daily! Pisses me off no end. I tell her if she has to hit it more than twice then she needs to reset her alarm. She just rolls her eyes so I call her names and beat her. I'm just kidding, I don't call her names...

My wife will hit the snooze button 5+ times before getting up! This happens almost daily! Pisses me off no end. I tell her if she has to hit it more than twice then she needs to reset her alarm. She just rolls her eyes so I call her names and beat her. I'm just kidding, I don't call her names...

660149[/snapback]

So, get up on the first ring and make her breakfast.

660149[/snapback]

Yeah, I hate that too. Also, I hate it when I come home from work and the house is not spotlessly clean. And I want the kids standing at attention when I come through the door, is that to much to ask for? I want dinner on the table, and a glass of fine wine waiting to be handed to me. Whats so tough about that? I want to hear chants of YES MASTER, YES MASTER, YES MASTER.......

Whats wrong with woman today? :rolleyes:

660149[/snapback]

Give her a good "poke" that usually gets my wife out of the bed in a hurry. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I hate that too. Also, I hate it when I come home from work and the house is not spotlessly clean. And I want the kids standing at attention when I come through the door, is that to much to ask for? I want dinner on the table, and a glass of fine wine waiting to be handed to me. Whats so tough about that? I want to hear chants of YES MASTER, YES MASTER, YES MASTER.......

660157[/snapback]

:lol:

660149[/snapback]

my wife goes to bed super early, so when I get to bed, she always seems to wait until I get into bed to rattle of 5 things she needs me to do...get the babys bottle ready, check on Brady...why couldn't you tell me this 45 seconds ago, before I crawled into bed...Gavin, I will have to try your way..occasional backhand and name calling..

Yeah, we have another on the way.  :rolleyes:

Should be here just in time to watch the Bills in the playoffs.  :D

660173[/snapback]

Jesus, man...get snipped already!

My pet peeve for the day:

Daycare teachers that teach toddlers stuff they SHOULDN'T know.

:lol:

:rolleyes:

660175[/snapback]

Nuclear Targetting Analysis and Pro Football Drafts?

I just hate it when they do that.

660157[/snapback]

Maybe we should get you a whistle, and teach your children to sing and swing from trees wearing clothes made out of curtain fabric. Then we can call you Captain Georg von Trapp, and you could hook up with the Nanny just before you head out of Austria before the Nazis get you. :lol::D

Hey, it could happen...

:rolleyes:

660175[/snapback]

Just trying to increase my odds of NOT ending up in a nursing home.

I figure one of them will take care of me.

Maybe we should get you a whistle, and teach your children to sing and swing from trees wearing clothes made out of curtain fabric. Then we can call you Captain Georg von Trapp, and you could hook up with the Nanny just before you head out of Austria before the Nazis get you. :rolleyes:  :lol:

Hey, it could happen...

660180[/snapback]

"The Hills are Alive..."

I don't think Tampa has hills, though.