This administration IS insane.

TPS

Don't even bother. You Bush apologists cannot provide any insight into this thread.

657087[/snapback]

Not without going to jail, anyway.

Though, one could always Google "JOPES" and read up under crisis action planning. I believe there are a few sites that offer the users guide to the JOPES.

Quite a few media people who stir up the rest of the media haven't got a friggen clue whatsoever as to how stuff works. Their job is to stir stuff up, regardless. People like TPS buy into it. So do the other media outlets.

Disgusting, really.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh...here we go again...Sometimes the threat of using nuclear weapons is more powerful than actually using them. You cant take this option off the table (at least publicly).

I am sick of people bashing bush for EVERYTHING he does. And I am sick of people supporting bush for everything he does. All I ask is that you use common sense...I know its tough..but you CAN do it.

I don't know...nukes are pretty !@#$ing powerful...   :D

657211[/snapback]

Hey, it worked for Ronnie. On more than one occasion.

!@#$ this problem...Im still trying to figure out why the geniuses at Trek outfit George Hincapie's bike at Paris-Roubaix with a substandard fork which snapped and ruined the big man's season.

Thats probably Bush's fault too. No..wait.....HALLIBURTON! <_<

They had plans but didn't use them? Why bother to make them in the first place?

656484[/snapback]

Because they were shelved in favor of plans by ne'er-do-well neo-cons like Paul Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith, Steve Combone, Scooter Libby etc who were convinced that we would be welcomed as liberators and a government led by the likes of Chalabi could be flown in to lead the country.

Hey, it worked for Ronnie. On more than one occasion.

!@#$ this problem...Im still trying to figure out why the geniuses at Trek outfit George Hincapie's bike at Paris-Roubaix with a substandard fork which snapped and ruined the big man's season.

Thats probably Bush's fault too. No..wait.....HALLIBURTON!  :D

657261[/snapback]

Shhh, don't diss Trek. BiB or EC-Bills might get upset that you're dissin' their mancush, James T Kirk

Oh, btw. Picard > Kirk

Because they were shelved in favor of plans by ne'er-do-well neo-cons like Paul Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith, Steve Combone, Scooter Libby etc who were convinced that we would be welcomed as liberators and a government led by the likes of Chalabi could be flown in to lead the country.

657422[/snapback]

Just like the NYS Lotto... "You gotta be in it to win it."

It is amazing how many saps get fleeced by this line.

:D

657422[/snapback]

Just like the NYS Lotto... "You gotta be in it to win it."

It is amazing how many saps get fleeced by this line.

:D

657426[/snapback]

Ne'er-do-well's always get their comeupance.

657422[/snapback]

Perhaps it would have been prudent for a goverment that "has plans for every contingency and every scenario" to have some idea about what to do in the unlikely event that these geniuses were proven wrong.

Lifted from my response in another thread.

Possible military course of action for problems generally range on a scale, from "Do Nothing" through some "extreme measures". They are listed with pros and cons and in the higher order, a careful examination of the "consequences of execution" are done. Very often the most effective military solution is scrapped because of the over riding factors of COE.

It is the responsibility of a military planner to examine the possible courses of action, dispassionately and provide viable possible solutions. This includes what will be understood as "throw aways", but they need to be discussed anyway to bring the more viable solutions into perspective. Now Hersh has got the rest of the media all cranked up.

I've said it (and so have others) a hundred times here. One can take a piece of an issue, and morph it into their own issue. News people do this constantly, because news is not news any more. There's stuff in the parent article that is total BS, but what's the use of trying to discuss any of it? It's on TV and in print now, ergo, it's credible and informative.

Lifted from my response in another thread.

It is the responsibility of a military planner to examine the possible courses of action, dispassionately and provide viable possible solutions. This includes what will be understood as "throw aways", but they need to be discussed anyway to bring the more viable solutions into perspective. Now Hersh has got the rest of the media all cranked up.

I've said it (and so have others) a hundred times here. One can take a piece of an issue, and morph it into their own issue. News people do this constantly, because news is not news any more. There's stuff in the parent article that is total BS, but what's the use of trying to discuss any of it? It's on TV and in print now, ergo, it's credible and informative.

657567[/snapback]

Don't bother. PTR says we are all going to die within three years because Bush is in office. Can't argue with that impeccable lahjik.

Don't bother. PTR says we are all going to die ....

657571[/snapback]

He forgot to add, "Woopiee!!"

as in "1,2,3,4..."

Too bad music isn't as good as in Vietnam era.

On the bright side, we don't have to worry about the Bills leaving for Los Angeles.  The Bush administration will make sure Earth is a lifeless planet within 3 years.  That's just a contingency, of course.

PTR

657559[/snapback]

Then why the f*ck are you wasting your time protesting?

Then why the f*ck are you wasting your time protesting?

657876[/snapback]

Because he is not going to stand for Bush moving the Bills to LA before he also wipes the entire population off the face of the Earth (all within the next three years)?