This administration IS insane.

TPS

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know, you're right. If we have nuclear weapons, its only fair that they can have them too.

Being fait is the most important thing, and thats the Government's job- to make sure that the world is fair and equitable to everybody.

screw that- lets keep ourselves safe, and if thats unfair to someone else, thats just too bad.

665020[/snapback]

Your reply has little to do with my post. There are plenty of reasons why attacking Iran is not a good idea, quite apart from whether Iran having nuclear weapons is "fair" or not.

If you are doing your job correctly, you will never have to show all your cards AND GET YOUR ACHIEVED GOAL.

You look at Iraq... And say, my dear God... Why have we been this stupid.

I am glad this admin isn't raising my kids... My kids would have no fear at all... Do you actually think people fear the US? Is this the best we can throw at 'em? If anything, we have hardened their will to fight.

IMO

:ph34r::D

About as much as I trust the Chinese, Pakistanis, or North Koreans, and we're not doing much about them.  But as long as Israel has nukes, it seems unfair to deny them to Muslim states to allow them to have a MAD deterrent.  We should call for a nuclear free Middle East.

659454[/snapback]

I see no reason to be fair. Not with nuclear weapons

If you are doing your job correctly, you will never have to show all your cards AND GET YOUR ACHIEVED GOAL.

You look at Iraq... And say, my dear God... Why have we been this stupid.

I am glad this admin isn't raising my kids... My kids would have no fear at all... Do you actually think people fear the US?  Is this the best we can throw at 'em?  If anything, we have hardened their will to fight.

IMO

:flirt:  :doh:

665233[/snapback]

That's because we're not ruthless enough. You can only inspire fear if you're willing to do the unspeakable. Since we're too senstive about actually KILLING people in wars anymore, i don't see that happening.

Think about what we did to Germany. We literally burned MAJOR cultural centers like Hamburg and Dresden to the ground. Complete annihilation. If you wanted to stop this insurgency, it could be done. But it sure as hell would be ugly.

Every freakin' "Left Coast" day  :doh:

The things we do for domestic "bliss"  :flirt:

661669[/snapback]

As a person who has been up there for 12 straight years, I can tell you that WNY is not the same without you, and I am dead friggin serious. :(

Btw, it will be the pats or the pack this year. How about you?

That's because we're not ruthless enough. You can only inspire fear if you're willing to do the unspeakable. Since we're too senstive about actually KILLING people in wars anymore, i don't see that happening.

Think about what we did to Germany. We literally burned MAJOR cultural centers like Hamburg and Dresden to the ground. Complete annihilation. If you wanted to stop this insurgency, it could be done. But it sure as hell would be ugly.

666765[/snapback]

You will never instill fear into the irrational mind Joe... No matter what you do?

:w00t::)